What games have you never replayed because of an annoying level/section/sequence?

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Max Payne because of that damn blood trail section. I just kept falling!!

MEM0GVS_o.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
persona 4 and 5

because all the dungeons are just trial and error fights and resource management. bloats the game dramatically

i honestly replay a lot of stuff. its wild how speedbump heavy those games are

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Resident Evil 5. I loved that game the first time through but then i tried to play it again co op and it was played out. That Chapter 4 tomb section was too damn long.

MGS4. Trailing that dude thru the city or some shyt like nah fam. Not doing that again even if the ending was fire. Dude kept seeing me like im not completely hidden in a cardboard box. smh

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Mr. Freeze fight in Arkham City is only entertaining the first time he removes one of your tactics the first time you play it. Beyond that, it's really just annoying, and has deaded almost every single current day replay attempt. Easily one of the most overrated boss fights in gaming. :hubie:

Even as someone who didn't hate the Batmobile in Arkham Knight, the cloudburst tank fight is the drizzling shyts. Completely understand someone bushing the game at that point.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I still play dmc5 but I haven’t played campaign after the first time cause v is probably the worst thing ever to happen to the franchise game play wise. All I play is bloody palace :shaq:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Low key RE Village. That Heisenberg fight is annoying on the hardest difficulty. TLOU2 for the Abby v Ellie and BOTW just because of all of the time it demands out of you.