What Games do you Currently play and what games are in your backlog?

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Currently playing or Just completed:
Madden 19(addicted to ultimate team)
Dragon Age Inquisition
NBA 2k19 (for Myleague)
Assassins Creed Odyssey
Red Dead Redemption

Backlog:
The Witcher 3 (been in my backlog since 2016 ashamed at myself for never playing it)
Dying Light (I need to be high to play this)
Final Fanstasy XV
Watch Dogs 2 ( bought it first day isn't played it once)
Fifa 19 (not big on soccer,but I know the big stars)
For Honor
Hitman 2 (just never got to it)
Far cry 5 and dlc New Dawn(loved far cry when I was younger, not much now).

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently playing:

NBA 2K19 - This gets regular burn
FIFA 19 - I play this weekly just to switch up from 2K
Spider Man - Got this over the weekend for 30 bucks just started and having a lot of fun.

Backlog:

Nier Automata - Game seems dope but literally only played the first 20 minutes - I'll get back into it this summer
God Of War - Play it off and on and I enjoy it but just haven't sat down to try to finish it. Game I'll eventually beat with more hours put in
UFC3 - Fun game but mostly just play when the homies come over. Might get around to a Career Mode for kicks
NHL19 - Game was pretty trash only copped it cause it came in a bundle with FIFA for 50 bucks but still not even worth it
Gravity Rush - Real fun game but a bit repetitive and another game that requires some hours put in. Really like playing this one tho

Over the past 3 months, I've really only played my current games and Nier for that 20 minutes. I've always just mostly played sports games year around when it comes to gaming, it was really only in 2018 that I ventured out and copped the games I mentioned above. Fun games I'll get around to beating :manny: when I heard PS5 had backwards compability I was hype cause now I can actually beat some of these games in the future if I have to :mjlol:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Currently playing: Soul Calibur 6

Backlog: Far Cry 5, South Park: Fractured But Whole, Dragons Dogma, Okami

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Currently AC2. and Ni nu kuni 2.. i Beat Odyssey but waiting for all 3 chapters of the fate of Atlantis to come out.

My backlog is incredible:mjcry::mjgrin:, after the 3 games mentioned i will probably move to AC brotherhood and Detroit

Am trying to at least beat the Ezio collection by years end and hopefully AC3 as well. I love the AC lore since am a semi historian and a conspiracy nut:lolbron:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Currently AC2. and Ni nu kuni 2.. i Beat Odyssey but waiting for all 3 chapters of the fate of Atlantis to come out.

My backlog is incredible:mjcry::mjgrin:, after the 3 games mentioned i will probably move to AC brotherhood and Detroit

Am trying to at least beat the Ezio collection by years end and hopefully AC3 as well. I love the AC lore since am a semi historian and a conspiracy nut:lolbron:
Crazy thing is I beat all the assassin's creed games expect the first one, shyt seem so boring compared to the others.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TBH I actually have GTAV, Batman Arkham Knight and MTSG 5 as part of my backlog :snoop: actually ashamed I haven't got around to beating those games. Backward compatibility though :youngsabo:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Zelda BOTW, bought this on release with the switch. Played it for a few minutes and shelved it. I finally put some time in it last week and been playing it consistently since. Switch hardware is trash, the game was running sub 20fps in certain areas.

Took injustice 2 off the shelf to play with Pawg supergirl and scratch the MK 11 itch. After some power girl sessions, shelved it again.

Finished Fire Emblem Echoes for the 3DS , played that immediately when I bought it. I have Xenoblade Chronicles remake coming in this week. Once I finish BOTW in going all in.

My backlog is massive at least 75 games on the shelf sealed. Stuff like Metal Gear Collection will never be played, I refuse to hook up my ps3 again.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This thread again eh. Well at least it's not another city of God thread :francis:

I'll play along...

Speedrunners - got back into this recently, hooked again because I'm not as good as I once was. But I'm getting there.

Super mega baseball 2 - best baseball game ever

My girl be playing witcher 3 on my account :manny:

My issue is I don't have time to commit to long term gaming, have a pretty hectic life these days so I don't even look at games like red dead 2 when I haven't played red dead 1 like that.My backlog is officially over 300 for Xbox alone, if I added all systems I'd say I could come up with 500 easily. But yes, 300+ games are at my disposal at any time.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Current rotation:
RDR2
GOW
Persona 5
BOTW for Switch
Fall Out 4 for Xbox one
Cuphead for Xbox one

Needless to say it will be long time before I finish this rotation. Probably closest to beating GOW. Want to start platinum games so that'll take forever.

Backlog is 75+ games, so way too many to list. Ranges from Wii+ps3+ ps3 digital ps2/psx classics +Xbox 360/Xbox one + Switch + PS4 + PS4 digital. I'll just list what I really want to get to in my backlog: nioh, dying light the following (only played base game for a few hours), evil Within 2, Wolfenstein 2, Uncharted 4, and Mario Odyssey. All those are unopened games.

Most wanted right now: Sekiro and Resident evil 2 remake

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Red Dead 2
Ace Attorney
Trying to platinum Persona 5, got 2 trophies left..can't be asked anymore

Backlog keeps piling

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Current: Resident Evil 2, NBA 2k19

Backlog: Too Much To List

Daps
Currently I am only playing Battlefield 1 on Ps4 and I am pretty terrible. I have about 100 or so hours in.

My backlog is growing. I am getting a little triggered reading everyone else's LOL. Do not get between me and a Steam sale.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - barely started
Spider-Man - barely started.
Anno 1800 - just installed - I have a nerve
Zelda BOTW - unlocked only 7 of the shrines. Only 113 more to do.
Sniper Elite 4 - stuck on the armored car mission.
Shadow of the Tombraider - just discovered this on my hard drive. Never realized i had bought it.
Watch Dogs 2 - got this free with GPU purchase. I really suck on this one
Resident Evil 2 - I sucked at the old ones and had the nerve to buy this. Just started this on easy.
Return of the Obra Dinn - good adventure, but reduced graphics has me pixel hunting at times.

I have a grocery bag of my other Ps4 discs and at least another 30 steam games - some of which I have forgotten about. Most of these are less than 1/4 complete. Reading those last two sentences saddens me sometimes.

Games for me are like books. If I don't have it, why not buy it?

Last edited: