What games are you playing on your Android ? (Turn your phone into PSP/DS/PSX/GBA/SNES/N64/Sega DC)

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
Nintendo DS : DraStic
PSP : PPSSPP
Nintendo 64 : Super N64
Gameboy Advance : MyGBA
Super Nintendo (SNES) : Snes9x EX +
Playstation (PSX) : ePSXe
Sega Dreamcast : reicast

Those are the best emulators in terms of compatibility and performance.If you have any questions, post here and I'll try my best to help you.

Useful guide for PPSSPP : Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you give atleast name some titles you're playing, didn't know you can play psp on the android. The only games I play on android is candy crush and flappy birds

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
Right now Im hooked on Dungeon Quest - dungeon crawler rpg with plenty of loot,randomized floors, etc. Another solid rpgs are Pylon, Bards Tale (tons of humor).PPSSPP is the name of the PSP emu.You need a phone with decent specs (I have galaxy s2) tho depends on the chipset.I finished Persona 3 without problems, but like with all emus
some games have their problems\bugs.You may have to check whether those games you want to check out are playable or not.Thats the case with PSP/DS emus.For PS1/NES/GBA all titles are pretty much perfect running.If you have questions, feel free to ask :smile:

Last edited:

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
Playing Rage of Immortals.Pretty hooked on it.Pixel Dungeon -old school dungeon crawler.Iesabel and Archangel - pretty good RPGs with very good graphics.