What game/s Art-style initially put you off, but after playing it, you vibe with it heavy?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For me, it's Streets of Rage 4, hands down. The first trailers were making me feel like the smoothness and vibrant colors of it had the game looking like it lost it's street edge, that was all the more perfectly encapsulated with SOR2. Now, not only do I really fukk with the aesthetic fully, but I so appreciate what they did with it in both paying homage to its roots while pushing it forward full scale, that I like the art-style even better than the originals now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For me, it's Streets of Rage 4, hands down. The first trailers were making me feel like the smoothness and vibrant colors of it had the game looking like it lost it's street edge, that was all the more perfectly encapsulated with SOR2. Now, not only do I really fukk with the aesthetic fully, but I so appreciate what they did with it in both paying homage to its roots while pushing it forward full scale, that I like the art-style even better than the originals now.

Really? The new art style was always like the main draw for me with SoR4. Thats how i want x-men arcade to look

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think an easy one for me is Dishonored games. I remember seeing the previews and just not being impressed at all by how it looked, now im wondering how the fukk Redfall ended up looking so damn ugly.