Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I think y'all are crazy. Not that it's the same thing but if you play UFC3 then play Fight Night Champion it's clear that graphics and gameplay are much more realistic nowadays. That's that nostalgia talking...

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think y'all are crazy. Not that it's the same thing but if you play UFC3 then play Fight Night Champion it's clear that graphics and gameplay are much more realistic nowadays. That's that nostalgia talking...
Not nostalgia i play this game everyday

None of the ufc games have the same level of fun

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'll give you "fun" but realism and gameplay are lacking it FN compared to newer games
Those UFC games feel stiff like it's a Mortal Kombat game or something (which is fine for MK because that's traditionally how it's suppose to feel)

Fight Night Champions gameplay just feels much more fluid and less like ur playing a video game imo

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Those UFC games feel stiff like it's a Mortal Kombat game or something (which is fine for MK because that's traditionally how it's suppose to feel)

Fight Night Champions gameplay just feels much more fluid and less like ur playing a video game imo
I think the exact opposite of what you just described. Nobody can throw as many punches as you can in FN in real life without being dead exhausted. That's not real at all. Everything about UFC 3 is realistic from the speed of the fighters (what you're calling stiff but it's very realistic) to the amount of punches you can throw before you're tired

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed

U using the wrong combo or fighters that new UFC hard...

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I think the exact opposite of what you just described. Nobody can throw as many punches as you can in FN in real life without being dead exhausted. That's not real at all. Everything about UFC 3 is realistic from the speed of the fighters (what you're calling stuff but it's very realistic) to the amount of punches you can throw before you're tired

On the casual levels. There are sliders you can set to make stamina management more realistic as opposed to the arcadey shyt you talking about right now.

Those UFC games are just fukking stiff games that alot of folk ain't trying to play with after making that assessment; myself included. I even tried playing the one that offered Tyson as DLC....couldn't get into that shyt for nothing and in a Tyson Stan.