What Franchise has more untapped potential: Star Wars or DC movies

What Franchise has more untapped potential: Star Wars or DC movies

• Total voters

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
So which one has the most untapped potential? This is a tough question for me becuz if Star Wars starts adding back shyt like the Old Republic characters then they mos def have a ton of potential.

Now if DC got smart and just translated the Justice League cartoon into a live action adaption then they a lot of potential there

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DC movies the only one they have ever truly unlocked in the modern movie making era is batman.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wonder Woman wasn't terrible:manny:
That's true I guess imo the star wars story has already been told I don't think it will ever be good again unless you do a rouge one type movie for a different part of the first trilogy films.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
That's true I guess imo the star wars story has already been told I don't think it will ever be good again unless you do a rouge one type movie for a different part of the first trilogy films.
Naw there's waaaaay more star wars stories out there bruh. You're just thinking of the Skywalker saga

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw there's waaaaay more star wars stories out there bruh. You're just thinking of the Skywalker saga
Yeah exactly more stories just not more interesting ones is what I am saying I really don't think its anything left tbh. Thats why they resorting to bringing back the emperor and shyt lol.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I went with star wars since they literally threw out just about everything we had as cannon, making them able to create any and every story possible they want...while DC seemingly doesnt care about 75 years of great storytelling they are throwing away.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Star Wars. Prequels and clone wars have shown how deep Star Wars can get but prequels weren’t executed well and clone wars was small time.

dc atleast has the Nolan movies.

I went with star wars since they literally threw out just about everything we had as cannon, making them able to create any and every story possible they want...while DC seemingly doesnt care about 75 years of great storytelling they are throwing away.

Imagine watching all this on the big screen:wow:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Imagine watching all this on the big screen:wow:

Now im sad :to:.....i really thought we would get this type of action when they were bought up by disney, but I was wrong (even tho I do not mind the movies as much as most here, this shyt would be so fukking great)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Star Wars, they completely threw out the expanded universe and the old republic which are two of the biggest waste of potential ever.

Darth Bane :ohlawd:

Knights of the Old Repuic adapted for the big screen :banderas:

Such a waste. At least DC gets it's gems or decent showings from time to time. Star Wars on the big screen has been miss after miss since they started the prequels to the originals. The cartoons be straight but they are so few and far between it isn't enough. :camby: