what does your current backlog look like?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We talk a lot of backlogs but I think this is the first time i have a significant amount of games i want to go back to and finish. I don’t mean games you know very well you’re not gonna play but stuff you just can’t find time for.

• Tales of Kenzera: Zau
  • Unicorn Overlord (last continent)
  • Rise of The Ronin (did tutorial but will start over)
  • Pacific Drive
  • Fallout 4 update
  • Final Fantasy XVI Rising Tides DLC
  • Ultros
Hoping to knock out some of these before Erd Tree drops

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
TLOU
RE4 Remake
LA Noire
Metroid Prime Remake
Jagged Alliance 3
Mario Wonder
Helldivers 2

...and a bunch of other games I'm probably forgetting

edit: Alan Wake 2
Starfield

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The only games I've bought but haven't beaten are Resident Evil 4 and Last of Us 2 on PS5. I'm about 8 hours into each, will probably finish RE4 at some point (might just save it for Halloween).

Last of Us 2 I copped for $10 so if I never get around to it then it's not much of a loss

Internet FOMO is 90% of the reason why most people have backlogs these days. No reason to buy any game full price unless you intend on playing immediately. I don't like the idea of stacking up some huge backlog because then it feels like some chore/obligation to get through because you already spent money on the game weeks/months ago

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The only games I've bought but haven't beaten are Resident Evil 4 and Last of Us 2 on PS5. I'm about 8 hours into each, will probably finish RE4 at some point (might just save it for Halloween).

Last of Us 2 I copped for $10 so if I never get around to it then it's not much of a loss

Internet FOMO is 90% of the reason why most people have backlogs these days. No reason to buy any game full price unless you intend on playing immediately. I don't like the idea of stacking up some huge backlog because then it feels like some chore/obligation to get through because you already spent money on the game weeks/months ago
Think the reason im mostly backed up on games is because Helldivers 2 ended up being better than I thought it would so I’ve been playing that inbetween bigger games.

Idk how people play multiple multiplayer games and find time for anything else :francis:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good lord, way too many to list..off the top of my head....

Red Dead 2
Bloodborne
Kingdom Hearts 3
Days Gone
Arkham Knight
Armored Core 6
Allan Wake 2
Resident Evil 3 Remake
Resident Evil 4 Remake
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil Village
Final Fantasy 16
Doom Eternal
Assassin's Creed Origins
Devil May Cry 5
Metroid Prime Remaster
Metroid Dread
Bayonetta 2
Halo Infinite
Gears 5
Control
The Witcher 3
GTAV

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Remnant II
Final Fantasy 16 Rising Tides
Super Mario Bros Wonder
Like A Dragon: Isshin
Uncharted 3
Persona 5 Strikers
Mass Effect 2

Daps
I've been doing better about knocking out my backlog before buying new stuff lately unless it's a must-have so not much left honestly:

For Playstation:
Resident Evil 4 Remake - might be a while. Just finished RE Village in VR and I need a break lol
Final Fantasy 16 DLC 1 and 2
DBZ: Kakarot (All DLC)
No Man's Sky

There are some PS Plus games I started but put on pause so I just play them in-between other stuff (Medievil, Humanity, etc)

Switch: Still only played a few hours of Breath of the Wild (probably won't ever get to TOTK), about 2-3 hours into Chained Echoes (will probably have to start over) and same for Luigi's Mansion 3

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Between Steam sales cops, free Epic games, and years of ps plus game it's not a backlog anymore. It's a collection. I'll forever have something to play at some point.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
RE village
RE 4 remake
Probably about reinstall No Man’s Sky to reup the space exploration feel.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Library of unplayed games: probably over 100

Games I actually want to play: :huhldup:

I have some games I feel like I need catch up on as part of a series, but my gaming has been :flabbynsick: since last yr.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't have a backlog I have a game collection. Some of the games I might play and some are just part of the collection.