what does it mean when a guy post a pic with u on social media

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
But deletes it in last than 12 hours because he doesn't want you to get "harrassed by exes?"

:leostare:

This happened to me 2 years ago and I never pressured this guy as to why he deleted them . Idk why I didn't at the time. And no I did not ask to take pictures. He just randomly did and uploaded them to snapchat and ig.

I guess we were dating but we wasn't exclusive at the time.

Can someone make sense of this ? I'm high and overthinking about old memories :snoop:

Men please be honest with me

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He might have reconsidered after a number of "Who is this chick?" Inquiries.

Add to the fact that you werent exclusive at the time, he probably felt it was better to avoid the ex-headaches about a woman he hasn't made it official with yet. If he was on the up and up, nothing wrong with that. He just keeping folks out of both of your business.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sounds like it was what he said.

Could've he had some crazy exes hitting him up asking "who's that in the pic" and decided it'd probably be best for both of y'all to not have to deal with the potential headache, especially when y'all weren't exclusive.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Sounds like a fuk boy excuse... He got excited and uploaded the pictures and then realised it was a major dikk blocker and changed he's mind.