What does being "in love" mean to you?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I want to hear from a female perspective.

Because i was told to ask this to the female who told me she was in love with me but i really didnt know how to answer that :francis:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think "in love" means you are including this person in the bigger picture of your life...maybe some years into the future. Like if you have dreams of moving to a new city a few years down the line, you really consider how this person will impact that decision.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think "in love" means you are including this person in the bigger picture of your life...maybe some years into the future. Like if you have dreams of moving to a new city a few years down the line, you really consider how this person will impact that decision.
Never really thought about it like that, but I agree. You can love some one, and not be worried about any of that. But if your in love with them everything you posted holds true.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
agreed.

and to further that thought, i'd say you must share similar goals or interests in order for it to go beyond lust. if i wish to change certain aspects of the world, my partner must have interests that coincide or compliment my vision.

otherwise we're just filling one another's voids of just existing and being lonely because we feel unfulfilled.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never really thought about it like that, but I agree. You can love some one, and not be worried about any of that. But if your in love with them everything you posted holds true.

I think that "love" is natural. For me at least. I typically have a general love for most people. I mean I care about their overall well-being but maybe not the details. In love for me is not only when I start caring about the details, but how those details impact us both.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
agreed.

and to further that thought, i'd say you must share similar goals or interests in order for it to go beyond lust. if i wish to change certain aspects of the world, my partner must have interests that coincide or compliment my vision.

otherwise we're just filling one another's voids of just existing and being lonely because we feel unfulfilled.
I agree about similar goals, but similar interests, I'm not sure that matters to me or would be a deal breaker in me being in love with someone. Similar values for sure but not interests.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Lmao. You're mean :yeshrug:
To you, maybe, idk if we even interacted :what:.

But I have the love of a quality woman who is heads over heels better then you so idc what u think of me based on what i post on thecoli :fitzumad:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To you, maybe, idk if we even interacted :what:.

But I have the love of a quality woman who is heads over heels better then you so idc what u think of me based on what i post on thecoli :fitzumad:
She can't be that quality if she's interested in you.