What do you think about Rick Santorum's response to this illegal immigrant who became an engineer?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
She has the ability to make bank as a US educated engineer in Mexico, her time spent working and studying is the type of asset Mexico needs. A real hardcore Mexican who loves their country would be like, "Dueces! Im outty, dont need America now!"

I get the feeling that she doesn't really see herself as Mexican---"Mexican American" yeah, but she aint with being called "Mexican Mexican"

Last edited:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right. :yeshrug:
What makes her different from engineers from other countries? Furthermore she got an American engineering degree and education while being illegally in the country. I don't know many other countries that confer that right to people who illegally sneak into their country.
She's right that immigration is difficult, so why should she get a pass b/c her parents only had to sneak across 1 border and not oceans?

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
She has the ability to make bank as a US educated engineer in Mexico, her time spent working and studying is the type of asset Mexico needs. I get the feeling that she doesn't really see herself as Mexican---"Mexican American" yeah, but she aint with being "Mexican Mexican"
maybe because america>mexico?

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Santorum is a piece of shyt but he's technically right :manny:

Both my parents waited many years before they could get in the US. They didnt have the privilege of living in a country that borders the US and sneaking in because they were too impatient

The way I see it, she should be very fortunate she's not in Mexico growing tomatoes or selling p*ssy. She wouldnt have the same qualifications if she stayd in Mexico

She can go anywhere in the world and find a job in less than a month. She'd get hired on the spot in most spanish speaking countries and get higher pay

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
maybe because america>mexico?
I think you'd be hard pressed to find any latin american who would gladly go back home if told they gotta leave. Aint nobody trying to live in PR or Juarez or Santo Domingo full-time:mjlol:

Whole situation if fukked up tho:francis:, hope they start deporting some of these Europeans too