What do you think about being able to slip your thing easily into the chicks butt

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you ever been with a chick where it appeared that your thing was just able to slip into the chicks butt with so much ease. Does that turn you off or on

Ive only encountered it once, i actually made a comment about it because of it, and of course the chick got pissed, but usually it takes some work

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i dont, lazy sunday for me.:blessed:

i made this thread to find out what your plans are for today, post em up.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont, lazy sunday for me.:blessed:

i made this thread to find out what your plans are for today, post em up.

going to my mothers, it looks like my gf and I's 2 yr relationship is over. I hate starting over...I wanted to marry her eventually

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
going to my mothers, it looks like my gf and I's 2 yr relationship is over. I hate starting over...I wanted to marry her eventually

sounds like you're in need of a sunday funday :stylin:

5000 posts i did it daps and pos rep me for this very special occasion

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
not to be confused with a butterfly's wings flapping in China. This price is scientifically derived from numbers only tangentially related to the actual price of tea in China, which I have found is profoundly more accurate than actual prices paid for tea in China. How this affects you, your child, or an acquaintance is derived, again, scientifically, by a patent-pending method I'd love to discuss, but can't, at this time. It has little to nothing to do with the technology behind the magic eight ball. A brief overview of the connections between the price of tea in China and these results