What Do Yall Think Of The Movie "35 & Tickin"??

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
the joint they run on BET.

its one of those black relationship movies that I only watch when its on and im in extra chill mode.

TAMALA JONES.:whew:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
That scene with Clifton Powell was too much man

"Yes, can you show me you finest Malt Liquors? Ah yes I'll have the [something] Negro...I happen to know that is owned by a black company"

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ending hurt my heart. Ol'buddy told chick he wasn't ready for no baby, then he knock up that white bytch. shyt was sad. nikkas ain't shyt.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The ending hurt my heart. Ol'buddy told chick he wasn't ready for no baby, then he knock up that white bytch. shyt was sad. nikkas ain't shyt.
What wrong with that he ain't want no nappy-headed babies :mjpls:

:troll:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That scene with Clifton Powell was too much man

"Yes, can you show me you finest Malt Liquors? Ah yes I'll have the [something] Negro...I happen to know that is owned by a black company"

lol. my man name is TOE JAY SIMPSON. LOL!!!!!!

I missed the dinner scene twice. I heard that chit was hilarious tho.

the illest chit was the party scene tho. it hit me harder the 2nd time I watched it because on the 1st watch, I didn't notice that he was trying to get her to change her clothes.....then he made a subtle reference to her red dress. see, the 1st time I watched it, I had no clue that he was gonna morph into a :flabbynsick: hood niqqa and take her to a crip party.

:laff:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i caught that shyt yesterday

and clifton powell in the restaurant was off the hook.. niqqa couldn't pronounce shyt.. then ask do u guys sell malt liquor..:deadmanny:

i was also rolling when that bytch at the end trying to get back with her husband and kids after leaving them

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

yea, that scene stung like a muthasucka. I wanted to run up and steal that nicca.

TO THE WOMEN OF THE COLI, feel free to embrace me. wacky d feels your pain.:birdman: