What Do Yall Make Of This IMAGE

Daps
A couple of things about this photo. It is currently being examined by a Canadian film crew and has already been examined by a paranormal research group in Canada >called HAPIA. HAPIA believe the photo to be authentic and has given it to the film crew for further inspection.

If you zoom in on "his" right eye you will see that it is extremely large and you can even make out the pupil. He appears to be wearing a Henley type shirt, however, according to HAPIA there are in fact NO shoulders ! The lower right portion of the face appears to be "BEHIND" the pipe which is behind the hearse. Sent to us from Dan in Tucson

Tombstone_Hearse_Ghost_2001.jpg

Daps
Owensboro. Kentucky Ghost Photo. As far as that day, like I said, my girls and I were the only ones up there at the time. I remember I called my husband at work cause I just felt really uncomfortable like someone was watching me, but shook it off, assuming it was just my imagination. My other daughter was playing in the tree house while I took this picture so she was nowhere around.

The actual real ghosts are to the right of the photo. Katie Turner actually went back to the location and tried to duplicate the photo with no success. In the photo below are circled the images of Three Paranormal Figures , A child's full body apparition a woman's head and a angry face.

Owensboro_Ghost_Photo.jpg

just flat out spooky

Daps
live in Baton Rouge, LA. I like to visit the Myrtles Plantation in St. Francisville, LA often so I could take lots of pictures with the hope of catching something in one of them. Well, without knowing it at the time...I did.

Picture above was taken when I was coming around the front of the house and zoomed in on my husband & his cousin (who we brought to tour the Myrtles) sitting in the small courtyard. I was just taking a picture of them. I have a digital camera (Sony Mavica) with great zoom capabilities that records the pictures straight onto CD's. If you look in the windowpane behind them you will see a face that doesn't come close to looking human. Notice that it looks like that pane is blackened and kinda glowing. ALSO reaching out and almost touching my husband's leg is a blue looking hand.

myrtles_Ghosts.jpg

Daps
While aboard the Queen Mary a few years back my Uncle George took this picture of what he thought was an ordinary vestibule. When he got home he printed out his pictures but wasn’t expecting to find what looks like a ghost walking down the hall. My Uncle is 78 and does not believe in ghosts, but this freaked him out. He doesn’t even like to talk about the incident. I was just watching a special on the 10 most haunted places and when the Queen Mary was listed I felt compelled to send in the picture.

Queen_Mary_Ghost_photo.jpg

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gave my 17 year old son a camera for his birthday last year. He has shown quite an interest in photography, so I splurged a little and bought him a very high end, professional grade, camera. Now, before I go on I should say that in my family we place a high value on skepticism. My wife and I both have doctorates; my oldest daughter is in medical school; my son has been accepted to Cornell. We are not a superstitious bunch to say the least. One day my son was out shooting dilipadated buildings for a contest he plans to enter and he took this picture. I can't explain it and it's forced me to question everything I held true about the supernatural.

3329p94.png

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Spirits are attention whores a lot of times. If you ignore them, theyll leave u alone for the most part. Once you acknowledge them..... its problems.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Photoshop. End thread please. Anyone can do those with minimal skills. Ive seen posters on the Coli who do better work :russ: