What do usually do when you get "me time" on the weekends?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I am always busy on the weekends and it gets annoying sometimes. I'm always driving an hour or hour and a half away to attend a friend or family event. :thumbsdown:

I love Sundays but I'm usually never home, but this Friday and Saturday I have no plans....so I'm tryna make a list of "me time" activities now :blessed:

So, after work on Friday, I think Imma go to the gym and then cook a meal and chill on my couch :ohlawd:

Saturday at 8 a.m. I have to get my car inspected, then I can hit up the gym and go home and cook and be lazy and watch Red Box movies all day :win: but my girl might come through because we haven't seen each other since she went on vacay, she's back today :youngsabo:

Who am I kidding, I'll probably end up having to go out of my way for people once again and not get any "me time" :mike:

I just wanna read, play my video games and watch red box movies all day brehs :sadcam:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I like to paint, not very good at it but I do it for personal reasons.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Friday-Go get me sum OG Kush and get blazed and watch adventure time and scout ***** on POF:obama:
Saturday-Handle any business thats needs to be taken care of and see if I got any bites from POF. If I strike out on there I'll call over my baddest jawn for the night and :ahh: her brains out mulpitple times till my balls hurt:myman:
Sunday-Bang her out again in the mourning then cook her breakfast and send her *** out the door. Go chill with my mom and sister for sunday dinner:whew:
Good weekend for me back to work on monday:to:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
alone? :lupe2:

i never did this yet but really want to :lupe2:

i went and saw Jackass 3d by myself thats the only movie ive ever went solo too. i blazed before and it got me mad paranoid sitting in there by myself people probably think im beating off when all im doing is eating popcorn and drinking soda.

but there were like 4 other people in there during the day showing and they were all solo overall it wasnt bad just dont do it on a Friday night

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
smoke weed and drink beer and post on the coli. when did fukking some broad become a "me time" thing, that doesn't count.