What did Vegeta accomplished in DBZ??

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
no wonder this nikka was so triggered.

His weak ass bootlicking Daddy got killed by a fisting from a horny zetsy hermaphrodite. :scusthov:

Served his whole life as a slave for said nikka.:childplease:

Then try to step up to him, only for him to get his back blown out and killed crying like a hoe, begging goku to save him.:heh:
latest
tumblr_inline_ombn3i1ZiJ1r8a94o_500.gif

His rival, GOATku, had to come thru and crush the building, handing Frieza his L.:bryan:

Couldn't even avenge his old man, his son Trunk had to be the one do it for the culture.:why:

As a matter of fact, this nikka came to fight Frieza in a pink button down, bright ass yellow pants, and green clarks, ol sweet flaming ass nikka. I know nikkas was rocking with this in the 90s.

sub-buzz-25210-1491219839-1.jpg

Only became a Saiyan by getting on his stomach and crying. :mjcry:
-ZdFdw.gif

Got his ass beat by Cell due to his own stupidity. :martin:

Let his only son, his legacy, get murked by a sassy green nikka who he could of dealt with earlier. :skip:

And dont get me started with Buu, yall get the point.:sas1::sas2:

Last edited:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Saved Goku from being killed by andriod 19, he landed a strong enough blow that allowed gohan to overtake cell and risked being wiped from existence by fighting kid buu and giving goku more time for the universal SB. He also saved goku life twice on Namek.... He's definitely more useful in Super

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He almost won a lot of fights. :mjlol: Being able to beat interesting side villains/henchmen who were built up as a general threat so he'd gain credibility by defeating them. Wifing and seeding up a whore who was willing to show a five year old her underwear.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Being a father :salute:

His future son is the best character and his current son smacked Goku's hoe ass son in the tournament:blessed:

Being full of rage and not taking an L from heart attacks like Hoeku:smugfavre:

Not having the eternal walking L Gohan as a son:scust:

Last edited: