pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Representing for LA :salute:

I'm envious of y'all, well done.

Think you can get another one in Staples?
I'm confident. Gotta take it one game at a time tho. We need this one on Thursday night for sure. Man they had us dead in the water when they were up by 31. We've never survived a Curry outbreak from the three point line until last night. That comeback put a battery in the teams back. We'll see tho

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cats gotta contribute. No stars on the team so it is what it is:ehh: Was about to get some tickets but I'mma hit the sports bar on Thursday
Was a huge Clippers fan as I hated Lakers and tickets to the Sterling Clippers were dirt cheap :wow::wow: Gotta come support the boys ...even though I barely watch NBA regular seasons any more :francis:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
BREHS..We did it!! :mjcry:

Gonna miss SGA but man.. WOW:ohlawd:We were never out of it my niccas. We moved in silence. Got my brew, might light one up as well. Jerry did it again!!!!

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Who wouldve thought Nets and Clips would grab all the big fish in the offseaon :myman:

Well deserved my dude!!!..This been yeaaaars in the making.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Who wouldve thought Nets and Clips would grab all the big fish in the offseaon :myman:

Well deserved my dude!!!..This been yeaaaars in the making.
Its crazy bro.. Gonna be a hell of a season. Kawhi knew playin' with Bron would fukk his whole brand and good will off. Woj told these niccas too:laff: