What dat Clipp Gang life like.. Kawhi & PG added!! Clippers offseason thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Trez, Tobias, SGA... even Gallo been steppin' up:whew:

Best game from Avery this season hands down. I was shocked he nailed those three pointers

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This team is something else

They're going to kill me this year with these close games
This was a back to back game and Sac is greatly improved

Low key this Gallo/Tobias duo is starting to turn into something. I know Gallo will miss some games here and there but if he can avoid a major injury this season:wow:

Trez tho:picard: and SGA is special

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This was a back to back game and Sac is greatly improved

Low key this Gallo/Tobias duo is starting to turn into something. I know Gallo will miss some games here and there but if he can avoid a major injury this season:wow:

Trez tho:picard: and SGA is special
Staying healthy is the key to this season.
That and Bev and Avery finding their offense.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Agreed.. shocked at the game Avery had tonight. I thought he was pretty much washed and needed to be traded.
They said milos was bytching about playing time.
Waive him :camby:
He's not needed anymore

Lowkey I think beverly should moved by the trade deadline.....

What I found interesting was that practically everyone on the clippers was playing for a contract next season except trez, sga, and lou

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
We're potientally aiming for two max players but low key it looks like only one will do. If this Tobias/Gallo duo is legit adding a KD or Kawhi would be perfect along with Trez, SGA, and the rest.
I like harris he's very focused and efficient.

What I like about this clipper squad is that you don't hear about them making noise around LA :mjpls:.
They're mad focused.
Harris and Leonard would be an insane combo because they're both lowkey yet efficient goal orientated cats.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They said milos was bytching about playing time.
Waive him :camby:
He's not needed anymore

Lowkey I think beverly should moved by the trade deadline.....

What I found interesting was that practically everyone on the clippers was playing for a contract next season except trez, sga, and lou
Yeah Milos is whatever. Dispite the wins, Sweet Lou has regressed something serious. :hhh: And we just resigned Trez and he's already outplayed the deal he just signed which was 2 years/$12 million

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah Milos is whatever. Dispite the wins, Sweet Lou has regressed something serious. :hhh: And we just resigned Trez and he's already outplayed the deal he just signed which was 2 years/$12 million
Milos was a great temporary pickup during that transition period post cp0.

He's served his purpose due to his one dimensional style of play. Dude can only dish assist, but sucks at doing anything else when the ball isnt in his hand. He can't shoot and he can't defend. And it make zero sense to artificially strip SGA of minutes when he needs to be asbsorbing as much experience as possible. SGA is already a much better pg to me than CP0 ever was man.

Breh Lou is coming off of a cold. I mean breh was literally out there sneezing on the court and shyt a week ago. Being sick with all the NBA traveling and changing sleep patterns, can fukk with anyone's homeostatic imbalances. shyt happens, breh is allowed to have off nights, that's the nature of his style of play. I'm sure he'll pick it back up soon.

Yeah man, I called that like the second week of the season. For what Trez is doing he needs at least 12 mil a season.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

He's served his purpose due to his one dimensional style of play. Dude can only dish assist, but sucks at doing anything else when the ball isnt in his hand. He can't shoot and he can't defend. And it make zero sense to artificially strip SGA of minutes when he needs to be asbsorbing as much experience as possible. SGA is already a much better pg to me than CP0 ever was man.

Breh Lou is coming off of a cold. I mean breh was literally out there sneezing on the court and shyt a week ago. Being sick with all the NBA traveling and changing sleep patterns, can fukk with anyone's homeostatic imbalances. shyt happens, breh is allowed to have off nights, that's the nature of his style of play. I'm sure he'll pick it back up soon.

Yeah man, I called that like the second week of the season. For what Trez is doing he needs at least 12 mil a season.
Milo can score, but his defense wipes out any positives on offense

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Milos doesn't work out. There was even a rumor last season that he eats cheeseburgers for breakfast. They said it was false but the kicker is- he actually looks like he eats cheesburgers for breakfast, inhales shots of vodka, and smokes cigarettes all day. But yeah he shows flashes here and there but there's also some games where he has no energy and looks really bad. Its SGA's time so Milos can go or stay:yeshrug:

I love Lou but, outside of a few heroics late in games, he's been shyt so far this season and a shell of his former self. But I think he'll come back around in a few weeks or so.

Last edited: