what cities have you taken your current girl or ex-gf to

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back at your current or past relationships.....what trips/vacations have you gone on with your current or ex-gf. How was the tripped paid for...did the 2 of you split...50/50, or did you pay the majority

I went to Vegas with an ex....I paid for the plane tickets and hotel....she paid for the food and some of the other stuff we did...I was 23....and should have made her pay more

went to san fran with a different girl.....I paid for the plane ticket...she paid for the rental car and everything else that we did while we were there

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Went to New York. We payed for our own tickets. We split the hotel 50/50.

Everything else like food and entertainment I payed the majority of

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
not too many places. i remember one of my ex's took me to new orleans as a graduation present (this is when i was still living in north carolina) and i had taken her to nyc on one of her birthdays. we also went to orlando one time on a x-mas break when i was in college, i can't remember who paid for that trip but i think we both did. then another ex, she was from debrecen, hungary and we both went to wroclaw, poland when i came to visit her in europe. that trip we both paid for separately...

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
me and my ex flew to Savannah, GA from Greensboro, NC.

I felt like a bawse too, we both JUST turned 18. split the expenses down the middle, that was my mothafukkin homie :cheers:

but u know how bytches change :wtb:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
My ex from Seattle got a job and moved to DC last year so we been all up and down the eastcoast, I took her thru NYC, Jersey City/Northern New Jersey, Atlantic City, VA Beach, Charlotte, Myrtle Beach, Atl, and Jacksonville, tryin to plan a trip to Pensacola for the 4th. Even though I got my own money she usually pays for most of it :smugfavre:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex from Seattle got a job and moved to DC last year so we been all up and down the eastcoast, I took her thru NYC, Jersey City/Northern New Jersey, Atlantic City, VA Beach, Charlotte, Myrtle Beach, Atl, and Jacksonville, tryin to plan a trip to Pensacola for the 4th. Even though I got my own money she usually pays for most of it :smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Me and my wife went to Hawaii for her job, her job paid for her ticket and the hotel and i paid for my ticket and i paid for the meals and the other stuff we did

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Me and my wifey have been to Vegas, New Orleans, San Fran, OKlahoma together.

Next trip we hitting a beach tho, prolly Miami. We normally spilt the costs for the plane & hotel fees so we'll both have money to spend while we are there.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my current girl is sorta pissed that we have been together for a year and yet to take a trip together