what bout xbl thats makes it worth the subcription?

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
its the same shyt as psn with a difference interface. its pvp, so a lot of lag, no dedicated server (as of now). 2k servers still sucks, alll streetfighter games have shytty online on this xbl side also, GeOW2 lag was atrocious, games getting ship with gamebreaking glitches and not getting patch until months later(Halo 2). CoD lag, Halo 3 Bullet registristation. i pretty sure theres a shyt load of more i can say but i havent fukk with it since i went PC.

now im not saying PSN is any good by any mean buts lets stop with all the XBL hype. i had XBL since its beginning and almost most of the features xbots hype up is either worthless or trash.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
its the same shyt as psn with a difference interface. its pvp, so a lot of lag, no dedicated server (as of now). 2k servers still sucks, alll streetfighter games have shytty online on this xbl side also, GeOW2 lag was atrocious, games getting ship with gamebreaking glitches and not getting patch until months later(Halo 2). CoD lag, Halo 3 Bullet registristation. i pretty sure theres a shyt load of more i can say but i havent fukk with it since i went PC.

now im not saying PSN is any good by any mean buts lets stop with all the XBL hype. i had XBL since its beginning and almost most of the features xbots hype up is either worthless or trash.

XBL & now PSN charging for Online multi-player is BS. Steam has better infrastructure than both of them & it's free.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For the past year and nine months, I have paid a total of 6 dollars for xbox live, yes 6 fukking dollars

In that time I have received, over 20 dollars in rewards, at least 7 full games, several arcade games, and Im connecting to family, friends, and coli nikkas I fukk with.

The whole time ive had live I always found deals on live, and I got plenty of free shyt

fukk all that shyt you talking about, im hiding my plate from nikkas like you, cause we eating over here :eat: