What Birth Year Is Considered Old?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
obsession with youth is a sign of a profoundly sick and empty culture

being OLD sucks obviously but men used to want to embody the wisdom and mastery that comes with aging.

now even the old men lack wisdom and mastery so we look at ANY aging as a burden and something to avoid. Kids want to rush to be adults and adults are big ass kids. sad

You say its a sick and empty culture? That's a limited viewpoint.

Youth is mortality and time. Its simply because of mortality and not experiencing life to the fullest people naturally want to stay youthful. A lot of folks never used 50% of their potential, never been nowhere, never tried anything. You say old men used to want to embody wisdom and mastery, they still do. There's just so many distractions now. Men before technology also had a very limited view of the world.

I'd say superstars who can't stay out of the spotlight are what you describe.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
You say its a sick and empty culture? That's a limited viewpoint.

Youth is mortality and time. Its simply because of mortality and not experiencing life to the fullest people naturally want to stay youthful. A lot of folks never used 50% of their potential, never been nowhere, never tried anything. You say old men used to want to embody wisdom and mastery, they still do. There's just so many distractions now. Men before technology also had a very limited view of the world.

I'd say superstars who can't stay out of the spotlight are what you describe.
i'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing to value youth. In a country that values originality (or used to) and innovation, obviously youth has it's positives. But America has a tendency to take things to extremes.

Youth isn't mortality, the best thing about youth is feeling immortal and not worrying about your mortality. trying to stay young doesn't work because adults are confronted with their mortality as early as late teens/early 20s now (car accidents, overdoses, suicide, murder, etc,)

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You already flabby and sick if you ain't staying in shape, no matter how many years you been walking round this bytch
This
34 yrs old 1990 kid
Probably in better shape than a lot of fukking people in their 20s looking already worned out and fat as hell :mjlol:
I feel the same when I was in my 20s if not even stronger and faster.
And I binged drinked like crazy at parties and I still managed to stay in shape then
People doing what I did would be flabby already before getting in their 30s :dead:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
IMG-20240702-121711.jpg

This cac at least 44.. :dwillhuh:
My dumbass actually tried to click play :snoop:
If you can remember using cassettes, using pay phones, using cartridges for video games, antennas for tvs, antennas on cars, the cowboys and bulls being the best teams in the world…

Got some news for you
Of course I can remember, other than the last 2, I still do all that today :steviej:

20 YO thinks 30 is old.

50 YO still feels like he's not old.

Relativity

Objectively, to quantify it: Once you have less life ahead of you than behind you. Healthwise. Not including accidents, violence, or overdoses.

On average. Around 40 is when you're starting downhill.
Nah I’d say 43. Next year It will be 44 :mjgrin:
Rather get called old than to be born in 05 and missed the last great decade, peak humanity - the 90s:banderas: 80s born are the golden generation, deal with it
2000s was a great decade especially the first 6-7 years :sas2:
If you black, she was telling the truth :salute:
I'm 39 and get told I look significantly older by these PYTs but I'm taken!!!

In my mind I be like "Be gone you lovely, young thots :whew:"
Pretty sure that ain’t how it’s supposed to go :dwillhuh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
My dumbass actually tried to click play :snoop:

Of course I can remember, other than the last 2, I still do all that today :steviej:

Nah I’d say 43. Next year It will be 44 :mjgrin:

2000s was a great decade especially the first 6-7 years :sas2:

Pretty sure that ain’t how it’s supposed to go :dwillhuh:
I meant younger but I ain't correcting it 💯

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
i'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing to value youth. In a country that values originality (or used to) and innovation, obviously youth has it's positives. But America has a tendency to take things to extremes.

Youth isn't mortality, the best thing about youth is feeling immortal and not worrying about your mortality. trying to stay young doesn't work because adults are confronted with their mortality as early as late teens/early 20s now (car accidents, overdoses, suicide, murder, etc,)

The only people who take it to the extreme are celebrities who can't stay out the spot light.

But the average joe, you gotta realize a lot of us don't even reach 50% of our potential. People working jobs they hate, bad relationship experiences, never traveled nowhere. Youth is fleeting mortality and human biology doesn't want to die.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk these young punks. Broke bois 😂

Nah real shyt though, my power went out during that heat wave for a few hours. So my daughter is 8, I’m explaining to her how none of the shyt she was trying to do worked because of the outage ( internet, microwave, tv ect )

She going to say “ I’m glad I didn’t grow up in the olden days idk how kids had fun in the 1900s”

Had me :mjcry: See if I buy you another pair Jordan olden days 1s

Last edited:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
These kids dumb

One kid said lime 2001 . nikka that's 23 years old. How old are they?!