What Birth Year Is Considered Old?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Lol 19 something
I had a dream about you....you came to me wearing all white with gold trim and blue/green accents. We were in the Swamp (I was in a boat), and a giant oyster shell came up out the gulf that mixes with Swamp. Your hair was wild and free, dancing with wind. You didn't speak, instead your eyes burned with mahogany and you smelled of roses and fresh cut lemons in sugar. Your hands had jewels and precious metal trinkets, and your lips drenched in heavy taupe Pigment as your complexion radiated as a freshly finished painting. And your elbows, were moisturized and a beacon that called me. Surrounding the oyster was pelicans, gators, storks, turtles, snakes were at your feet and around your shoulders...your toes were white with gold tips and your fingers were taupe without Acrylic.

Your breasts were bare and as you called I was floating like a magic carpet from Baghdad.

When I got to you, your legs became like a bottom half fish and I asked who you were...as your python wrapped us together and before I drank from your lips...you said, "Mami Wata"

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I remember im the beginning of the internet when you had to put in your birth year on something and scrolling to 1978 wasn't so bad. Now them years just spinning like the price is right wheel to get to 1978. ....all I can say is keep your health good and conditioning on point and you'll still be good. At 46 and still looking nothing like the 46 year olds I remember when I was young. Still 175 lbs of pure shredded muscle.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm 38, someone told me I look 30 recently, but I think she was just feeling me too hard lol

you have to accept it and embrace it. Don't become the guy with gut and beer telling war stories. Lot of my homies sounding like Carlito Brigante out here. " all these punks, back in my day, this is how we did it...."

it's how you look and how you come off. You can look a little older and not feel "old", the ability to meet people where they are goes a long way. People make themselves older by clinging to the way things once were.

you can only lose what you cling to

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm 38, someone told me I look 30 recently, but I think she was just feeling me too hard lol

you have to accept it and embrace it. Don't become the guy with gut and beer telling war stories. Lot of my homies sounding like Carlito Brigante out here. " all these punks, back in my day, this is how we did it...."

it's how you look and how you come off. You can look a little older and not feel "old", the ability to meet people where they are goes a long way. People make themselves older by clinging to the way things once were.

you can only lose what you cling to
If you black, she was telling the truth :salute:
I'm 39 and get told I look significantly older by these PYTs but I'm taken!!!

In my mind I be like "Be gone you lovely, young thots :whew:"

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
vWM6Hyc.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

I'm old enough to be all these dudes father if I fukked up the year I graduated high school

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I had a dream about you....you came to me wearing all white with gold trim and blue/green accents. We were in the Swamp (I was in a boat), and a giant oyster shell came up out the gulf that mixes with Swamp. Your hair was wild and free, dancing with wind. You didn't speak, instead your eyes burned with mahogany and you smelled of roses and fresh cut lemons in sugar. Your hands had jewels and precious metal trinkets, and your lips drenched in heavy taupe Pigment as your complexion radiated as a freshly finished painting. And your elbows, were moisturized and a beacon that called me. Surrounding the oyster was pelicans, gators, storks, turtles, snakes were at your feet and around your shoulders...your toes were white with gold tips and your fingers were taupe without Acrylic.

Your breasts were bare and as you called I was floating like a magic carpet from Baghdad.

When I got to you, your legs became like a bottom half fish and I asked who you were...as your python wrapped us together and before I drank from your lips...you said, "Mami Wata"

You should do a comic strip based around Mami Wata

I'm born in the year of the 🐍