What are your top 5 Sohh/coli-lated games of all-time

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I can't edit the thread title manny:

What are the 3 games you had the most fun playing with coli/sohh brehs? I have too many memories but I'll just toss out 3 off the top in no particular order

Uncharted 2,3 Because that was my invasion to Sony/Sohh and I became a big deal :smugbiden: I don't understand why the community died after the uncharted 3 beta tho... @The_Sheff @Fatboi1

2k on Xbox 360 We had fierce battles, I had to run chumps like @CantStop @UnusualNobody @charmander etc up outta the gym with no Bradley Beal and a John Wall who's jumper wasn't much better than Lonzo's :ld:

Sf2thf I ran the streets on both consoles. I'll do it today :birdman: @King Sun would cheese to live, @DonkeyPuncher718 was bout that drama too...

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
SF4 easily. Felt like the entire Rec Room actively played every night. Fun feuds.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Games that I play with fellow Xbox one X owners on oled screens
Those things are like yachts to you, you act like you want them but you're too broke to have em.

And OLED screens are for suckers :bryan:

What is your gamertag by the way and...and, your last thread was real special. I'm e fondling myself right now because of how it ended :banderas:
SF4 easily. Felt like the entire Rec Room actively played every night. Fun feuds.
For some reason I hated sf4, it's ok to me now but I was bummed it wasn't closer to sf2thd style. I'm not a big fan of a 3 dimensional street fighter