what are your summer plans?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
djbouti is nice, somaliland is nice, kenya is decent when nikkas ain't killing somalis or housing them in stadiums, egypt is nice, parts of sudan are nice, nigeria is the shyt. move around with your lowkey africa shade.
So it's only Africa if you're in the more traditionally "black" countries?

:ehh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Raul not even tryna be slick. Spigga said South Africa (where there's plenty of cacs) or Morocco (where it's almost all Arabs) :mjpls:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Raul not even tryna be slick. Spigga said South Africa (where there's plenty of cacs) or Morocco (where it's almost all Arabs) :mjpls:
I'd love to visit lots of places in Africa.
But I don't wanna visit any place that's politically unstable and potentially dangerous.

Now, if you want to know why I said Morocco and South Africa, it's mainly because South Africa has gorgeous nature scenes and sea life (sharks, seals and such).
And Morocco is aesthetically beautiful with their islamic temples.

:manny:

Fefe

Banned
Daps
I'd love to visit lots of places in Africa.
But I don't wanna visit any place that's politically unstable and potentially dangerous.

Now, if you want to know why I said Morocco and South Africa, it's mainly because South Africa has gorgeous nature scenes and sea life (sharks, seals and such).
And Morocco is aesthetically beautiful with their islamic temples.

:manny:

:camby:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I want to goto the virgin islands the end of this month but my passport on some blocked list . I hope I can with just a drivers license and a secondary form of id

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Personally:

Lose another 20lbs...im tired of this powerlifter look i got...lemme see the rest of them abs...

Sex @Phoenix_Knightly23 and give her another seed

Get more daps than posts

Professionally:

Get a serious raise, (performance review to be submitted this friday) or find a new job

Stop procrastinating with LSATs so I can see how I stack up with Law School

damn you aint even gonna let me recover from this one first?! shyt!! :damn: