what are your summer plans?

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Imma visit one of y'all cities and give one of these Coli nikkas that work. Any volunteers? :sas2:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Lose weight and play intramural soccer or basketball.
Elevate my swag (new wardrobe) and holla at some hoes
Get lit on the porch
Hit up bars to watch America in the World Cup... Whoever aint down wit the cause can get that work :demonic:

Most importantly Ive got to drop acid again :blessed:

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: that's amazing! I'm super jealous.

I'm going to keep my workout game strong- and really not do shyt else because we need to save for our down payment for our new house... :blessed:

Congratulations on your house planning. That's awesome!.
I thought about doing Hong Kong or Beijing. But my brother went to China last year as a quick stop on his way to the Philippines with his wife and he hated it. The people were rude and it was dirty. So most likely if we do Asia, it'll be Tokyo again. It's a great city. I suppose we could do Europe but those flights tend to be packed and the chances of being stuck an extra day are higher.

TheDragon23

Banned
Daps
Congratulations on your house planning. That's awesome!.
I thought about doing Hong Kong or Beijing. But my brother went to China last year as a quick stop on his way to the Philippines with his wife and he hated it. The people were rude and it was dirty. So most likely if we do Asia, it'll be Tokyo again. It's a great city. I suppose we could do Europe but those flights tend to be packed and the chances of being stuck an extra day are higher.
I kno one place ur not going: Africa :mjpls:. U racist ass dominican

Fefe

Banned
Daps
LMAO.
You maytag fassy goon.
The hell are you talking about?
YOU wouldn't go to Africa.

I'd actually love to visit South Africa, or Morocco.

lmao you act like those places are any better. all africa or gtfo. #teamafrica

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao you act like those places are any better. all africa or gtfo. #teamafrica
I read the news.
Central African Republic? Sudan? Nigeria? Sierra Leone?

Nah. It's too rough right now for all that.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Going to Miami for my birthday in late June, 4 the of July got a bunch of family coming down gonna rent a beach house in Galveston and post up for the weekend, Jay Z & Beyonce Concert in July, a couple trips to Sea World & Schlitterbahn out in SA with the kids, Going to New Orleans before school starts back to chill with family for a couple days, lil boosie concert in early August:blessed: My summer finns be so live

Fefe

Banned
Daps
I read the news.
Central African Republic? Sudan? Nigeria? Sierra Leone?

Nah. It's too rough right now for all that.

djbouti is nice, somaliland is nice, kenya is decent when nikkas ain't killing somalis or housing them in stadiums, egypt is nice, parts of sudan are nice, nigeria is the shyt. move around with your lowkey africa shade.