What are your favorite verses from "Wack MC's"...

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
What are some of your favorite verses from what the general rap public would be considered a "Bad Rapper" ? I don't wanna offend anyone, because I know everybody has separate tastes and would consider certain artists a diamond in the rough.....because anybody coming up in here talking down to Project Pat, I'd invite to shoot the 3 with personally.

So I'll start it off:

Mr. Serv On - Where im From

Everybody killed that shyt to be honest, but my round shined through especially when he said "Now slide me da tone, I got that red in my eye-so high don't give a fukk if I live or I die"

Real shyt.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/_KYyQlleoeU]ludacris - we got (feat. chingy, i-20 & - Chicken-N-Beer - YouTube[/ame]

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
wow capadonna

I remember when I was young and peeps around me imposed the idea of Wu Tang being the "ultimate real hip-hop" (cringe) so anything with their corny ass logo got automatically "oh shyt its the new Wu shyt" labeled.

I remember some of those idiots bumpin Milk This Cow in the whip on a saturday night cruisin thru town..............my only regret now is not slapping them across their face for being dumb like that. Needless to say, we stopped hangin out long time ago.

Capadonna

:childplease:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
wow capadonna

I remember when I was young and peeps around me imposed the idea of Wu Tang being the "ultimate real hip-hop" (cringe) so anything with their corny ass logo got automatically "oh shyt its the new Wu shyt" labeled.

I remember some of those idiots bumpin Milk This Cow in the whip on a saturday night cruisin thru town..............my only regret now is not slapping them across their face for being dumb like that. Needless to say, we stopped hangin out long time ago.

Capadonna

:childplease:

:russ:

I like Milk the Cow, though :birdman:

Along with SLang Editorial & 97' mentality