What are your Favorite games to play while High?

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
I couldn't imagine fallout I'd be wandering not accomplishing shyt.. Siege, ping, any game.. I notice my aim is better high.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Me too bro. I loooooove poker. Play as much as possible.

AOL online poker. The only problem with poker games is that they aren't realistic. Fictional money >>> Real Money. you know damn well, most people wouldn't play poker for free where they have 2.8 million bucks online. like they would in real life. IT leads to a lot of bullying. because when you take actual skin out the game. it becomes fake. nikkas holding out for a 4 of clubs on the 3rd flop is bullshyt. IRL you folding unless you a fukking tyc00n.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'd get high and just play poker. I love poker.

AOL online poker. The only problem with poker games is that they aren't realistic. Fictional money >>> Real Money. you know damn well, most people wouldn't play poker for free where they have 2.8 million bucks online. like they would in real life. IT leads to a lot of bullying. because when you take actual skin out the game. it becomes fake. nikkas holding out for a 4 of clubs on the 3rd flop is bullshyt. IRL you folding unless you a fukking tyc00n.

we used to have poker tournaments for coli cash on here

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd get high and just play poker. I love poker.

Betonline.ag

To answer the op, I play thumper