what are you hypocritical about?

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Tattoos. I have tats but don’t really like them on men, mostly because a lot of men get shyt tattoos and always go for big ass tats - men generally feel small tats are feminine. nikkas be looking like they scribbled on themselves, very few invest in nice art pieces
my god i love well placed tattoos on women, even better with nice colors :ahh: :takedat:

i don't have any myself and would never get any though :huhldup:

so we're kinda meant for each other :patrice:
do you eat ass? :jbhmm:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
  • I curse on here, but in real life I keep a civil tongue
  • I am a spiritual marsupial, but look at newds :hubie:
  • On here I maybe the life of the party, but IRL I'm the epitome of a rebellious square
  • I big up heads that are weed smokers, but will never touch the devil's grass
  • Love is love but have rage in Harlem feelings about the whole LBTQUaHHydbwhateverthefukk being the focal point covering black people's demands of equality
  • Open minded to other religions (especially Islam) despite being a Christian
  • A true bothsider (both parties ain't shyt and wish for a stronger third party on the level of Elizabeth Warren, Perot, etc)
  • I preach about listening to alternative music and letting hip hop get bushed, but swanging bows to some demonic drill music depending on the mood

Bottom line, don't look at people as the messiah or think they are above the clouds. We are all guilty of being hypocrites, including the marsupial that swears he's a black man pushing 40.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
  • I curse on here, but in real life I keep a civil tongue
  • I am a spiritual marsupial, but look at newds :hubie:
  • On here I maybe the life of the party, but IRL I'm the epitome of a rebellious square
  • I big up heads that are weed smokers, but will never touch the devil's grass
  • Love is love but have rage in Harlem feelings about the whole LBTQUaHHydbwhateverthefukk being the focal point covering black people's demands of equality
  • Open minded to other religions (especially Islam) despite being a Christian
  • A true bothsider (both parties ain't shyt and wish for a stronger third party on the level of Elizabeth Warren, Perot, etc)
  • I preach about listening to alternative music and letting hip hop get bushed, but swanging bows to some demonic drill music depending on the mood

Bottom line, don't look at people as the messiah or think they are above the clouds. We are all guilty of being hypocrites, including the marsupial that swears he's a black man pushing 40.
hmmmm :jbhmm: ....who told you that breh? :patrice:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
uhhhh....who told you that breh? :patrice:

Forgot who it was but somebody suggested that I would be fun to be around, I hit the
who-who-told-you-that.gif

I'm as boring as frozen doorknobs breh :dead: