What are y'all experience with introducing your GF/BF to ur peoples

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I come from a Hispanic family but the thing is none of us date in our race. I love all kind of women but I have only introduce my people to black women. I get mixed reactions when I introduce a girl to my parents. One minute they're cooltrye next they're acting all trippy. One time I bought this dark skin black girl home and my momma mugged the shyt out of her.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I wouldn't cuz my dad is :snoop: and my mom always finds a way to be on it/do too much. If I ever get married I probably wouldn't tell my parents.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My folks took to her fairly quickly. Once she came around often enough and got comfortable with them, her...clownish side came out, so they like having her around. She's like family as far as they're concerned.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It was fine. My bf actually came, and worked for my dad for a bit when he was recovering from surgery. Him taking time out of his life to do that for my dad made me fall for him even more :hug:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I typically here "I'm proud of you son, you never brought a cac whore into this house :jawalrus:"