What are the top 3 most grimiest, hardcore, gutter, Hip Hop albums of all time?

Crumple

All Star
Daps
What are the top 3 most grimiest, hardcore, gutter, Hip Hop albums of all time? Even horrorcore. Front to back.

Maybe even some very independent hip hop records I don't even know of. I remember hearing some fukked up shyt on MySpace a decade ago but forgot the artists names.

Off the top I'd say
1. ILL BILL - What's wrong with Bill
2. Onyx - All we got is Us
3. That Conway - The Blakk Tape

Last edited:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
M.O.P. - Firing Squad
What are the top 3 most grimiest, hardcore, gutter, Hip Hop albums of all time? Even horrorcore. Front to back.

Maybe even some very independent hip hop records I don't even know of. I remember hearing some fukked up shyt on MySpace a decade ago but forgot the artists names.

Off the top I'd say
1. ILL BILL - What's wrong with Bill
2. Onyx - All we got is Us
3. That Conway album with him in the fur hood coat in the shadows. Forgot the title.
You talking about The Blakk Tape. That one was hard. His Reject 2 album was grimy too.

M.O.P. - Firing Squad my go to hardcore album All-time.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
M.O.P. - Firing Squad

You talking about The Black Tape. That one was hard. His Reject 2 album was grimy too.

M.O.P. - Firing Squad my go to hardcore album All-time.

Dope. Yes that's the Conway album, thank you.

MOP have a tonne of hardcore singles as well.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
they are probably albums most of us have never heard of lol. Some of the stuff that wasn't allowed to be played on radio or tv back in the day like Too Much Trouble is the epitome of rappers with too much time on their hands.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
they are probably albums most of us have never heard of lol. Some of the stuff that wasn't allowed to be played on radio or tv back in the day like Too Much Trouble is the epitome of rappers with too much time on their hands.

Word. Who did Too much trouble? Is that an album.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Word. Who did Too much trouble? Is that an album.
Too Much Trouble was a group on Rap a lot records. They were labeled as the Baby Geto Boys in an era that the Poison Clan was labeled as the Baby 2 Live Crew. Too much Trouble even had a white dwarf like Bushwick Bill in the group. They were all over the rap magazines like Word up and Rap Masters back in '92. Their songs on that album consisted of robbing, killing, and RAPE. They had a song called "take the p*ssy" about raping women. That shyt was absurd..

Too+Much+Trouble+-+Bringing+Hell+On+Earth+(1992)+back.jpg

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I don't consider it a Wu album but lyrically and sonically 36 Chambers is as grimy as it gets to my ears

True, I feel you on 36 chambers.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on Gravediggaz 6 feet deep. That's as Wu as Wu Tang gets to me because of the discography timeframe/era/lineage it came from.

I know you know the deal. And yes I know it's not core members. All good!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Too Much Trouble was a group on Rap a lot records. They were labeled as the Baby Geto Boys in an era that the Poison Clan was labeled as the Baby 2 Live Crew. Too much Trouble even had a white dwarf like Bushwick Bill in the group. They were all over the rap magazines like Word up and Rap Masters back in '92. Their songs on that album consisted of robbing, killing, and RAPE. They had a song called "take the p*ssy" about raping women. That shyt was absurd..

Too+Much+Trouble+-+Bringing+Hell+On+Earth+(1992)+back.jpg

1. X-Raided - Psycho Active

2. Point Blank - Prone to Bad Dreams

3. Kool G Rap - Live or Let Die

That X Raided sounds incredible. Didn't Paris have one?

Tim Dog - Penicillin on Wax - epic hardcore