What Are The Things You Would Do To Fix The Black Community And Race Starting Today?

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
start a private group version of The Root to discuss things we dont want to bring up in the open

In all seriousness, aside from supporting b.o.b....im at a standstill and I dont know what else i can do. I work full time, go to school and got a fam.

Im trying to educate my immediate circle, and keep in contact with young cousins and shyt

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Consciousness, absolutely at the forefront. Can't give ideas to unawoken people, apathetic people, and new blacks if they're not. It seems the majority of blacks worldwide aren't in a fighting state of mind or know the extensive case/dilemma of the black existence and what that pertains at this exact moment.

Cool off that religion preacher tip for a long minute.

isolationist economics, a protectionist state.

c00ns getting the death penalty.

Too "militant" for the average person. :francis:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Well, If I wanted to decrease the disparities in income and wealth for blacks compared to Asians, Jews, and whites than I would tell them a few things

1. Life is unfair and this is a undeniable fact. Don't let how you start in life dictate how you will end up in life.

2. huge disparities in income and wealth have been common for centuries, and United States disparities are far from the worse case of this.

3. real income consists of output and output depends on inputs, and inputs are never equal therefore as blacks we need to equip our-self with skills in the same fields as Asians, Jews, and Whites if we seriously expect to have equal outcomes in income. It makes no sense to expect income output equality with a group like Asians for example when we as a group acquire different specializations and skills than they do.

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Well, If I wanted to decrease the disparities in income and wealth for blacks compared to Asians, Jews, and whites than I would tell them a few things

1. Life is unfair and this is a undeniable fact. Don't let how you start in life dictate how you will end up in life.

2. huge disparities in income and wealth have been common for centuries, and United States disparities are far from the worse case of this.

3. real income consists of output and output depends on inputs, and inputs are never equal therefore as blacks we need to equip our-self with skills in the same fields as Asians, Jews, and Whites if we seriously expect to have equal outcomes in income. It makes no sense to expect income output equality with a group like Asians for example when we as group acquire different specializations and skills.

:patrice: This is already being done and the "outcomes" are still trash...........when you're dealing under White supremacy and with racist psychopaths, this is a pipe dream delivered by the tongue of a fool...........

We need our own land and our own power, to re-create what we already were doing centuries ago, that was stalemated by the very groups you think will give your ass an "equal outcome" in anything......:coffee:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
:patrice: This is already being done and the "outcomes" are still trash.

^^That's not equal input.

when you're dealing under White supremacy and with racist psychopaths
Asians aren't white, and they are equipping them themselves with the skills in fields like math, science, and engineering and gaining the output that matches their input.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

^^That's not equal input.

Asians aren't white, and they are equipping them themselves with the skills in fields like math, science, and engineering and gaining the output that matches their input.

Why are you giving me data about Stem Research? None of this will matter if we don't have our own land and able to create and spread our wealth and power to the next generation.........

A Degree? Where's our land,power and wealth at? That's how a race grows and empowers itself.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Why are you giving me data about Stem Research?
What? you just stated, "This is already being done and the "outcomes" are still trash." so I acted the labor of providing you with factual evidence that the input isn't equal which disputes your counter argument. I'm not sure why you're confused.

None of this will matter if we don't have our own land and able to create and spread our wealth and power to the next generation.........

A Degree? Where's our land,power and wealth at? That's how a race grows and empowers itself.

Have you ignored everything I just pointed out about Asian Americans? They're literally disprove what you're stating! Their success is contributed solely to the acquiring of skills(Jews in america too). They are minorities, and they are succeeding with and above the majority in outcome. And have you actually tested your argument with actual history? Seriously, what hard evidence do you have to support that acquiring valued skills does not move a group from poverty to prosperity? Cause you're not showing me facts, you're showing me rhetoric which is useless.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kill all junkies with criminal record
Kill all hard drug dealers.
Kill all murderers who killed over money/drugs/psychosis
Kill all rapists

Thats a good start.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kill all junkies with criminal record
Kill all hard drug dealers.
Kill all murderers who killed over money/drugs/psychosis
Kill all rapists

Thats a good start.
why so violent, can't you turn enemies into allies :mjcry:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
maybe you can but i dont see another way outside of creating jobs, which requires CapItal, that we don't have

i dunno, everytime we get capital white people fukk it up. you get past yo own people causing bullshyt, white people will be right there to crush it if it doesnt suit their needs :manny:. i keep telling nikkas it's a lose lose situation in this country, just stack ya bread up and hustle and maybe, just maybe you can get on the level of some of those higher echelon cacs. the shyt is tough af but it can and has been done