What are the songs you would use to see if somebody is really from your city/state?

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
You meet somebody and they say they are from your city/state, but you don't really believe them. What is the song(s) you'd pull up to see if it's true?

Texas

If somebody doesn't know all or at least 80% of the words to Mo City Don, then not only are they definitely not from Houston, but they might not even be from Texas.

Every breh from Dallas should should know this. All of Texas should at least know the chorus.

You clearly aren't from Texas if you don't have a clue what this classic is.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You meet somebody and they say they are from your city/state, but you don't really believe them. What is the song(s) you'd pull up to see if it's true?

Texas

If somebody doesn't know all or at least 80% of the words to Mo City Don, then not only are they definitely not from Houston, but they might not even be from Texas.

Every breh from Dallas should should know this. All of Texas should at least know the chorus.

Drank up in my cup Mane hold up

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised

Texas

Real shyt big tuck not a stain on me was big in my highschool.