What are the most series you've juggled at one time?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I keep up with all my eeekly shows. Are you talking about alternating binge watching?

Alternating between shows that are syndication, not necessarily binge watching. Though due to Netflix releasing the entire season in one drop it sort of applies to my question.​

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I lost count last year. I've cut back this year, mostly from a combination of shows ending, canceling, or just becoming unappealing. I haven't started watching any new shows yet (streaming originals excluded), but have been DVRing them. Will catch up with them once their season is over, a lot easier to figure out if a show is worth keeping around when I can watch several episodes in a row.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
There was a time when I was watching multiple network TV cop procedurals , multiple network TV sitcoms AND multiple cable shows, after a while it just got tiring keeping up with all those shows so I only watch network TV Comedies and cable shows these days. Network TV shows usually have 24 episodes per season so the episodes really add up if you watch multiple Network TV shows. On netflix I'm currently watching Star Trek Yoyager and DS9 + Parks and Rec, I don't use netlflix everyday though.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just thinking of the last time I watched a scripted show live, literally can't remember. Amazing how things have changed in the last few years.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Probably right now

Atlanta when it comes back
Black Lightning
Blackish
Grownish
Fresh Off The Boat
Insecure

I’d add Game Of Thrones but it’s not coming back until 2019...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I was jugging 7 weekly hour long shows spring of last year. It was a lot to handle.

Lately I only have 1 or 2 weekly shows I'm watching + whatever I binge that comes out that weekend.