What are the best jobs in public health?

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
On the financial side, budget, grants and program analyst or managers. The program side is a bit more unstable because mgt changes tend to lead to other changes and when financials dry up the first thing they tend to do is start shaving off personnel. The financial side is more stable because there are fewer folks with the proper understanding so you tend to be more versatile, plus you can carry them skills over to other depts. not just health but anything publicly funded the principles are mostly the same.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Epidemiology, specifically pharmacoepidemiology. You'll be designing studies for big pharma aka selling your soul to the devil, but it pays.

Daps
I feel like healthcare is an industry where you actually love it and not doing it solely for the benefits. I think that's why we see so many people in the field not giving a fukk about patients and doing it to get a pay cheque.

imo tho

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
so would being an RN be a better job to have than these options?

being a RN is no cakewalk. RN school is hard and the field 5 times harder. Depends what your goals are and what u wanna do next. If you in it for the money, you can make the money and eat well, but you gotta be smart or you will have no respect and your job would only be more frustrating.

With all that said, just do it if you think you gonna have the passion for it cuz it's not easy breh.

I m a RN btw

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
OP got that shady nigerian scammer swagg

concise

Veteran
Daps
I feel like healthcare is an industry where you actually love it and not doing it solely for the benefits.

I think that's why we see so many people in the field not giving a fukk about patients and doing it to get a pay cheque.

:what:
????????