What are the benefits of no fap for women?

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Asking because a friend of mine (:lupe:) told me she hasn't fapped in over a month (:lupe:).
She said (:lupe:) she don't feel different mood wise, but does see herself a little more work-oriented and full of energy since she isn't staying up all night and using it to go to sleep (:lupe:)

She (:lupe:) recently had some bad things go on in her life and depression caused her to lose any motivation to do the bare minimum, fapping included.

So, just to provide her some context, what are the benefits of no fapping for women, I'm sure there are some out there, if the benefits are so great for men.

Let's talk.

Help my friend out :lupe:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Your friend should try fapping almost to completion, then non completing. Aint that what tantra is? So you can generate energy but not expell it.

Men lose energy from sex. Women can take on others energy. Thats why I dont believe in no fap for ladies.
I've heard women say they feel drained after having lots of sex.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If she doesn't have to do it then she is in the clear. If she must do it she's in trouble. This goes the same way for men. Self control is everything. She seems to be in the clear since u said she went a month without it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It depends on why you're doing it. I think having control over your sexual urges is important. Learning to put that energy into something else is a mini-milestone that you can celebrate if that's something you were trying to overcome. On a personal note I feel that pleasing yourself is lame as hell and just not all that important at all.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Better orgasm when you have sex. That's the only real benefit I've found. I do it a lot less if I am dating someone. But in general it does not affect my energy levels.