What are some things you look for when researching companies to work for?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Obviously salary is a no brainer. I'm trying to really decipher what makes a great company vs a crappy one. Some things I look at are glassdoor reviews and lately I've been looking at companies who have diversity in higher level roles. I know sometimes companies may hire DEI as a marketing tool. But I still like companies who embrace Blacks in high level roles. If not black, then some type of diversity. Asking people on Linkedin is always an option but I want other options.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Obviously salary is a no brainer. I'm trying to really decipher what makes a great company vs a crappy one. Some things I look at are glassdoor reviews and lately I've been looking at companies who have diversity in higher level roles. I know sometimes companies may hire DEI as a marketing tool. But I still like companies who embrace Blacks in high level roles. If not black, then some type of diversity. Asking people on Linkedin is always an option but I want other options.
In this economy, unless you're already an ex-employee of a top company in your industry.

You'll be lucky to take what you can get. You have zero choice.

Unless it's a Mcdonalds or Taco Bell.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would u find that out though? I could always google like company name layoffs.
LinkedIn allows you to see past employees for a company. I check to see how many people quit the job I'm interviewing and how often. And I check their history of WARN notices along with the thelayoffs.com website.