imgrc0064549416.jpg

That damn boomerang antenna :scust:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Speaking of which, my dumbass decided to install some new headlights on my accord about 10 years ago. Was some halo led type of lights, did the back ones too. Needless to say, my mechanically inclined ass didn't do it correctly and my front bumper was fukked up plus I did the back lights wrong and had the bulbs in the wrong spot. I even got a ticket for them at a dui stop which I also decided to have a friend switch with me so it'll look like she was driving. They caught on obviously. I crashed that car 4 and a half years ago and luckily got a decent settlement for its value even tho it looked worst than it should've. When I got my new car I told myself I'm not putting anything in it except gas and oil. :francis:

Except for tints tho which I got not long ago cuz it be :whew: here.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
1. Fender portholes. It's not 1953, you're driving a Charger, and it's not made by Buick.

2. Stupid as stuffed animals hanging from a tow hook under your clapped out Civic. Boi you don't want no races.

3. Chrome strips on b pillars. You got the taste of a 65 year old freemason named Otis with a bad hip.

4. Stick figures in your back window of your dumb ass family and pets. Stop letting your girlfriend shop at Autozone for your car.

5. Cacs with the derelict ass truck nutz. If cacs are not obsessing over dikks..they resort to putting nuts on people or other objects :dame:

:hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh: