What are some of your wrestling headcanons?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Y'know, shyt that makes everything make more sense in your head?

For me, it's why TV matches are always so much shorter than PPVs. I think it's like the NBA regular season, where guys aren't as locked in for a TV match with no stakes and if they don't have it that night, they're more likely to pack it in sooner than they would on a match that matters. So if they fall funny on a slam in match that ain't going their way, might as well stay down and get that ice bath ASAP instead of risking injury to win a week 37 Raw match.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Throwing people over the top in battle royals. You see these fools flying out the ring all the time before battle royals. Come time for a battle royal or rumble. The ropes might as well be an electric/invisible fence nikkas fighting to stay in all the time.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
People getting distracted by someone’s music:mjlol:

No matter what’s happening when somebody’s music hits you must stop what your doing and look around like a idiot trying to figure out who or where someone coming out:pachaha:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
To this day I'm still bummed WWE didn't capitalize on my headcanon of Boogeyman actually being an abomination created by Papa Shango to spread chaos on some long-term horror villain booking. :beli:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
When someone runs outta the ring to troll, and the other muthafukka just stands in the ring like they're trapped :laff: