What are some great deals you've found on online marketplaces like eBay / OfferUp / Facebook / Craigslist?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you're willing to look and have patience you can get some really good deals online on used and even new stuff.

Today I just bought an Logitech MX Keys wireless keyboard for $45 with $14 in shipping off Facebook Marketplace they retail for $120.

I got a Kindle Voyage with an Amazon Origami case in new condition with the box for $50 on Craigslist.

A Kindle Keyboard in decent condition for $18 with $5.50 in shipping on Facebook Marketplace.

2 days ago I got a new Netgear CAX30 Docsis 3.1 modem WiFi 6 router combo for $125 on Facebook Marketplace and they retail for about $280-$300.

Last week on OfferUp I got a Brother QL-1100 thermal label printer for $40 with $15 shipping and they retail for $230-$300. I had bought one on eBay for $95 already so I just resold it on there for a lil bit more and the listing lasted a few hours. Just came in the mail today and is going back out tomorrow in the same box with the same packaging.

Last month I got a Garmin Drive Smart 61 GPS with the beanbag friction mount and 2 car chargers in brand new condition off Facebook Marketplace for $50 and the GPS alone retails for $200.

It's wild how many people just sell stuff online with no idea what it's actually worth. I saw somebody selling the Master and Dynamic MW07 Plus earbuds on FBM for $35 and they're worth at least $150.