What are some good cheap supplements, brehs?

Apex

Banned
Daps
Been working out for a while now (6 months now), and I want to look into supplements now. I just don't want to spend too much money. Y'all got any tips?

Realistically, all I really need is protein powder, unless you would recommend anything else.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Creatine monohydrate is good and cheap. Some people don't think it works but I like it. Look it up.

A multivitamin if you're not already.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Creatine monohydrate is good and cheap. Some people don't think it works but I like it. Look it up.

A multivitamin if you're not already.

Creatine definitely works and if you're consistent with your workouts, eating, and resting then the results are clear as day in a pretty short amount of time

Apex

Banned
Daps
Creatine definitely works and if you're consistent with your workouts, eating, and resting then the results are clear as day in a pretty short amount of time
I'm cutting right now. Do I still use creatine?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
L-Arginine is cheap as dirt I think I got 1000g's for $30
Creatine but you'll gain weight pretty quickly. Looking for some tips here myself.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
A multi, Creatine, and Protein powder (if you cant get all your protein from food) is all you really need.

Amazon is probably the best spot to get Creatine and a Multi.
If you want the best price on protein, youre going to need to setup an alert on a site like Slickdeals for protein...so when a good deal comes along you can jump on it.
Ive seen 11lbs of protein go for like $40.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
What does creatine do, and how do I take it? Mans are noobs at supplements.

not calling you a dummy just a simple fast explantion. If you want more in depth go on Youtube.

I'm also going to add I think you said you were like 16 or 17. At your age you really don't need supplements. Focus on your diet and getting your exercises done. Just doing the basics and you should see great results.