What are some cool things you went a long time without knowing your iPhone could do??

Daps
Holding space bar to enter cursor mode (i've known this one for a while now but went like 3 months without knowing)

Tapping under the notch to go back up to the top of the page. VERY useful if scrolling down for a long time.

When recording, Instead of bringing the menu down and pressing the button you pressed to start recording to begin with, you can just press the red clock in the corner to stop
screen-recording-ios-3.jpg

That way you don't have the menu being brought down to press stop in your recording. :mjlol: I JUST found this one out.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The recording mic is stupid good on this damn SE 2020

A “hidden” blue light filter option that I can set up to turn on and off by just tapping the home button three times

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sending invisible pictures

Good for dikk pics or ig thots you don’t want your homie gf/wife to see

Just hold the send button and select invisible. The person getting the pic won’t be able to see until you erase the pic with their finger

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Sending invisible pictures

Good for dikk pics or ig thots you don’t want your homie gf/wife to see

Just hold the send button and select invisible. The person getting the pic won’t be able to see until you erase the pic with their finger
I’m sending this to my best friend now. This nikka will fukk somebody then send me all the pics he took while fukking like I don’t have a whole wife laying next to me…

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m sending this to my best friend now. This nikka will fukk somebody then send me all the pics he took while fukking like I don’t have a whole wife laying next to me…
Yep it’s a lifesaver from hearing all the bytching from the misses

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

who the fukk sends their boy pics of him fukking? that shyt aint normal and you should not partake in this haram.

low key...he want to fukk you!

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
who the fukk sends their boy pics of him fukking? that shyt aint normal and you should not partake in this haram.

low key...he want to fukk you!
Shut your fakkit ass up. I knew one of y’all weirdos would try to flip it into other shyt. I’m not sure where you’re from but me and my boys been sending each other pics of hoes we smashed since camera phones first came out

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Shut your fakkit ass up. I knew one of y’all weirdos would try to flip it into other shyt. I’m not sure where you’re from but me and my boys been sending each other pics of hoes we smashed since camera phones first came out

is you boy in any of these pics?
a random piece of his pecks or abs included in the pic of "her"?

he wants to smash your cheeks.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
is you boy in any of these pics?
a random piece of his pecks or abs included in the pic of "her"?

he wants to smash your cheeks.
If you actually comprehended what you read and understood how key words change a sentence then you wouldn’t be asking these questions or making the statements that you are…

ⓑⓞⓝ ⓑⓞⓝ

A Magical Thing ✨
Daps
Hi
I take pictures using the volume buttons depending on how I'm holding my phone instead of pushing the white button at the bottom.