tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Buddy Daddies with a well executed, but different heavy episode.

I'm shocked it hasn't blown up. Then again that is the case with pretty much all the originals to a different extent. I guess waifu culture is to blame here.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Revenger - So not Harlem
Trigun Stampede - Bootleg mp4 only had 12 minutes on it. Will have to locate the full 24 minute joint. I have no connection with the OG, but happy lucky no-kill warrior thing with a past - It's interesting so far. I feel neither here nor there about the CGI>
My Hero Academia - Why am I still watching this? This whole series been blah for at least 2 seasons. Though I did enjoy all the carnage this season. Deku just don't seem like Deku no more.
High Card - I keep wanting to like this joint...but it's not really hitting.
Nier Automata - didn't play the video games, and I don't really know what was really happening in the first 3 (and last 3?) eps.

From last season
Chainsaw Man
- nuff said
Lycoris Recoil and the Maid/Yakuza show - I'm not really built for anime like this.

I used to be into anime heavy, but now I feel like I'm watching out of habit, out of boredom, not genuine interest.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure how orochi is alive unless he has odens wife's fruit. kaido got him then kinemon chopped his head off what's going on here?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Revenger - So not Harlem
Trigun Stampede - Bootleg mp4 only had 12 minutes on it. Will have to locate the full 24 minute joint. I have no connection with the OG, but happy lucky no-kill warrior thing with a past - It's interesting so far. I feel neither here nor there about the CGI>
My Hero Academia - Why am I still watching this? This whole series been blah for at least 2 seasons. Though I did enjoy all the carnage this season. Deku just don't seem like Deku no more.
High Card - I keep wanting to like this joint...but it's not really hitting.
Nier Automata - didn't play the video games, and I don't really know what was really happening in the first 3 (and last 3?) eps.

From last season
Chainsaw Man
- nuff said
Lycoris Recoil and the Maid/Yakuza show - I'm not really built for anime like this.

I used to be into anime heavy, but now I feel like I'm watching out of habit, out of boredom, not genuine interest.
Honestly like any hobby if you aint enjoying it you might as well take a break from it. Or at least be open to doing different things. I feel like it can be very easy to watch a lot of bad and mid anime. So much gets adapted for sake and looks awful. Some gems are great and when an adaption from a great manga or novel gets a great adaptation it is just :wow:. But that is more of a minority nowadays unfortunately.

I miss the days when anime wouldn't get constantly compared to its original source material. Like how it is on its own merits. That's why I love watching originals.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
not sure how orochi is alive unless he has odens wife's fruit. kaido got him then kinemon chopped his head off what's going on here?
So you weren't paying attention to his Devil Fruit? Outside of that, it's a rare combination of Oda's tendency to never kill anyone and just bad writing.

One Piece has it's own thread btw. :unimpressed:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Soon as I saw his post, I knew y'all were going to be on his neck. All that's missing is @T-K-G :mjlol:

My nikka that post was like saying....

Not really feeling Ippo like that. nikkas need to focus more on the promoters. They the ones making the actual fights. :what:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
We all gotta agree that Dragon Ball Z’s training methods are literally the GOAT.

The Hyperbolic Time Chamber was such an OP idea. 1 day = an entire year in there.

I kept thinking the entire time, Ichigo needed to do some shyt like that because there is literally no way to beat Aizen, but now he’s in some space with his dad that’s like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Nice shoutout to DBZ, I respect it.

:myman::myman:

This breh Aizen looked like a fusion of Frieza and Killer Queen.

Then I think Don kanoji comes through to fight Aizen and we get some more filler lmfao.

I on know how y’all brehs dealt with the Bleach filler. I literally went from a New Years episode to a Halloween episode, and now I think it’s some kind of titty bar episode.

I can imagine y’all being mad af each week.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

@LordDeathwatch

Say breh, what the hell are those kids that live with Uahara? I never thought about it before because I thought it’d be explained by now.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-02-18_at_8.14.17_AM.png

454367829970649124.webp