tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just watched the Kaguya movie. Comedy is great as per usual. If you are a fan of the series you will love it once it becomes available to be streamed.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just finished Stone Ocean, all caught up on Tokyo Ravens, finished Sk8 the Infinity, and currently checking for Bungo Stray Dogs.

Struggling to get into it. Nobody really grabbing me besides glasses guy. We'll see though. The episode with them tryna find out who blew up the buildings is where I left off.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the Kaguya movie. Comedy is great as per usual. If you are a fan of the series you will love it once it becomes available to be streamed.
Checked to see if they had it playing at my theater and it looks like its not but they playing Boyz in the Hood so might go watch that :ehh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

I searched within a 200 mile raidus and could not find any showings :francis:

glad to hear it was good. Thats one of the best arcs.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I searched within a 200 mile raidus and could not find any showings :francis:

glad to hear it was good. Thats one of the best arcs.
Yea it's bizare how limited availability it was to watch. Just the past 2 days and here only available to watch at 7:30 PM. I did see one theater in the NYC has a decent amount of showings throughout the weekend. But yea just weird since Slime had so many options for days and times. And Kaguya is easily much more popular.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Caught the preview of Apothecary Diaries. Looks really good and people have been begging for this to get an anime for a good amount of time.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished Stone Ocean, all caught up on Tokyo Ravens, finished Sk8 the Infinity, and currently checking for Bungo Stray Dogs.

Struggling to get into it. Nobody really grabbing me besides glasses guy. We'll see though. The episode with them tryna find out who blew up the buildings is where I left off.
I was expecting that show to be so damn hilarious

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yea and it was tough to watch too :francis: . It was executed well but you know. S

how is slowly starting to become less episodic.Could be interesting where it leads too.

Facts
Revenger and High Card are like neck and neck for dope new shows for me, but today episode was a bit much.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Good thing I've drastically scaled back my anime consumption because all these delays are getting out of control. It's just the chickens coming home to roost. They're making way too much anime these days. There's no reason to have like 50 series a season especially given how poorly they pay the animators.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Facts
Revenger and High Card are like neck and neck for dope new shows for me, but today episode was a bit much.
High Card has a lot of potential going forward. Would be awesome if it gets a 2nd season as long as it doesn't rush things.

I also like Buddy Daddies. It has leaned more on the comedy side then action as of late. But you can tell the writers actually have kids.

Majority of the new shows are either mediocore with good animation or a gem with bad or suspect animation quality. Outside of Tomo-chan and Magical Revolution. If we don't count the sequels which is majority of the best of this season. Too much anime is being made and the delays are making that more and more apparent.