Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I read Pluto as a kid in our local library, crazy. I don't remember any of the shyt in this trailer though, it looks like they're taking some liberties with the retelling. I'm all for it, i remember Pluto being mid when I finished it

I hope this is a Netflix W since it took 6 long years to animate.

I wonder if we'll ever get adaptation for 21st century boys. :mjlit:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Yeah Yashahime definitely sticks to the main plot more than Boruto, that's not a question at all. Unfortunately that plot is so empty and tedious that I almost wish it had ventured off into another direction. As standard as it could be, I enjoyed Inuyasha, it had a certain charm to it's repetitive ass run that Yashahime never quite captured. Boruto, for all it's filler, had more memorable points for me anyway.

Speaking of filler, somehow brehs forget that Naruto as a whole had almost 300 episodes of filler. Just like Bleach, over 40% of it's run was stalling and juelzing. HxH and YYH would never. :wow:
Naruto's overall story was so good, that it was easy to forget that there was fillers at all. I have that same sentiment with Bleach, but leaving it on a cliffhanger like that is what soured everyone, even manga readers. Time at least has been nice to Bleach now.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I fukked up yesterday and saw a video talking about how blue lock the manga way better drawn then the anime.

So i'm like aiight the eyes and the colours, music all flow nicely so how much better is the manga... then i saw both moments compared and GAWD DAMN the manga is :wow:

need to show to end now so i can start reading damnit :mjcry::why:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Finally episode 300

:blessed::blessed:

Say brehs,

If y’all were watching Naruto for the first time, would y’all binge it and only watch that show until you’re finished or just watch it leisurely with other shows?

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Finally episode 300

Say brehs,

If y’all were watching Naruto for the first time, would y’all binge it and only watch that show until you’re finished or just watch it leisurely with other shows?

I'm a binge watcher for older shows so I would do that I would stop watching Naruto after the Sasuke Retrieval arc cause all that shyt is filler with various quality of trash and burning hot trash

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I'm a binge watcher for older shows so I would do that I would stop watching Naruto after the Sasuke Retrieval arc cause all that shyt is filler with various quality of trash and burning hot trash
Wait I just read this again. You said to fully stop watching Naruto? Lmfao

Not even skip the filler?

:mjlol: :mjlol:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Wait I just read this again. You said to fully stop watching Naruto? Lmfao

Not even skip the filler?

:mjlol: :mjlol:
I mean if you cool with filler (I personally thought it was trash) by all means watch it but I tried to watch through it all and couldn't

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Finally episode 300

Say brehs,

No.

The payoff sucks, switcheroo of main villains at the end was shyt, marginalized everyone that didn't have special eyes or a primordial demon in their body.

Every bad shounen trope all into one.

Naruto > Shippuden, and I'll stand on that.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finally episode 300

Say brehs,

leisurely, if only because I struggle to binge anime anymore:flabbynsick:

at some point I watched 100 something episodes of shippuden in a week and thought it was a fun experience. Probably wouldn’t feel the same now.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
GODDAMN eminence in shadows did its FUKKING thing.

:blessed: :wow:

Surpassed the fight scene and ending in the novel and manga. :wow:

Man the author must have had a strong as input because he tied up some loose ends he didnt even do in the novel.

Jesus christ still hyped

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-02-15_at_12.55.27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-02-15_at_12.55.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-02-15_at_1.01.16_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-02-15_at_1.01.19_PM.png

:mjlol: Show just smoothly coming in and out of these jokes.

This is the start where the plot and action is about to go in with the current arc :wow: :ohlawd:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Finally episode 300

Say brehs,

my unbiased opinion is that naruto sucks. it sucked when it dropped and its still bad. the people who rep it consistently show they have zero standards if any.