Balla

Superstar
Daps
IMG_1605.jpg

:laff:
His haircut looks absolutely horrible, why change it?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Overhyped trash carried by dummies who want to relive Naruto days
I’m kinda surprised that they made a new show with the OG series being so many episodes already.

It’s like if One Piece made a show about their kids.

It’s good for making money, but it’s going to lose it luster unless they radically change the show like Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Now that’s wild.

How good is Boruto without filler?

I’m not gonna lie, it looks trash af but idk.
It's got some dope moments and interesting world building but it's the definition of mid. You can literally take it or leave it but nothing would be lost. It's crazy because Kishi built a rich, interesting world with a lot of potential but can't deliver on it.

Reminds me of Yashahime although it's undoubtedly better than that.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:

PLUTO's new teaser. The anime was announced years ago... thought the studio was having issues

I read Pluto as a kid in our local library, crazy. I don't remember any of the shyt in this trailer though, it looks like they're taking some liberties with the retelling. I'm all for it, i remember Pluto being mid when I finished it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Now that’s wild.

How good is Boruto without filler?

I’m not gonna lie, it looks trash af but idk.
I don't know how people get into Boruto. Not gonna say Naruto's ending was a masterpiece but I was satisfied. If didn't feel like it needed a sequel series. I mean it started off with a different writer and artist than Naruto and they ended up bringing back Naruto's writer even if he isn't drawing it. It just comes across like it could be executives meddling to not let a popular franchise end rather than an interesting story that needed to be told.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
It's got some dope moments and interesting world building but it's the definition of mid. You can literally take it or leave it but nothing would be lost. It's crazy because Kishi built a rich, interesting world with a lot of potential but can't deliver on it.

Reminds me of Yashahime although it's undoubtedly better than that.
After watching Yashahime, at least it mostly focus on the story, so it made you want to watch it imo. With Boruto however, lets say you're not reading the manga and just watching the anime, yeah that shyt can be a pain with all the fillers and they just got back in the main story. It manage to outdo Bleach on having so much filler.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
After watching Yashahime, at least it mostly focus on the story, so it made you want to watch it imo. With Boruto however, lets say you're not reading the manga and just watching the anime, yeah that shyt can be a pain with all the fillers and they just got back in the main story. It manage to outdo Bleach on having so much filler.
Yeah Yashahime definitely sticks to the main plot more than Boruto, that's not a question at all. Unfortunately that plot is so empty and tedious that I almost wish it had ventured off into another direction. As standard as it could be, I enjoyed Inuyasha, it had a certain charm to it's repetitive ass run that Yashahime never quite captured. Boruto, for all it's filler, had more memorable points for me anyway.

Speaking of filler, somehow brehs forget that Naruto as a whole had almost 300 episodes of filler. Just like Bleach, over 40% of it's run was stalling and juelzing. HxH and YYH would never. :wow: