T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
"I call it dream doping

Their goal used tobe achieving their dream
but now their goal is the act of chasing after it" - Ego senpai

:wow: someone explain to me why the hell Blue Lock writing is so good, deadass feels like the author is super into philosphy and just using this as a vehicle to get their shyt off :whew: you can actually motivate young people with this joint

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i had to watch that bluelock ep twice :laff: isagi's change up from pure demon to "aww shucks, great game bro" is WILD animated
nikka could've literally put Barou in a psych ward the way he was hoeing him during the match :dead: saw this man broken and crumpled on his knees and said we don't gotta tell this weak ass nikka the play :childplease: ball up scrub

I wish the real :childplease: was here to see this shyt :pachaha: mamba mentality on 10

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the comedy element wasn't bad, some of the best involved Beta. His unintentional moments were supposed to hit but didn't 90% of the time for me, there's others that have done it better so the bar is higher.

The most disappointing character was Alpha. She's so flat and she's positioned as the chief secondary character but they give you nothing to care about. At least with an Albedo or Shield Hero's slave chick, you had things that stood out. She lacks that entirely.

Yea the comedy direction was weird. There were times they nailed it and others I'm llike this is supposed to be hilarious but it's not funny. But that can be fixed.

Alpha is the biggest issue of please show don't tell me. She is literally in the background outside of maybe 4 episodes? Albedo makes her presence known very well compared to her so far the only thing resembling a personality was her telling Delta to get her act together. This is another that could be fixed with more screentime considering she is obviously an important character. Having connections with both Beatrix and Olivier.

But overall the cult girls end up being mostly disappointing as characters. Delta literally acting like a dog and Gamma being clutz are the only personalities that differentiate.

Having read all the novels the author does under utilise alpha but in season 2 she gets to shine for a few moments. The person that gets the most character development is beta but again thats in season 2. As for the new book yen press hasnt translated yet so i dont know which direction its going to take.

The only problem is if the author is going to have another writing block or not for book 6 because book 5 almost took 2 years. Because the squad all have good backstories that he can delve deeper in. Its never explained in the books but pretty sure beatrix is alpha sisters so that would be a interesting storyline to explore.

Delta also has a interesting backstory that gets touched upon briefly in the next book

Epsilon has a bigger role in book 4

But then you have a few of the main squad that he hasnt used much like eta. Zeta is one of the mains that doesnt get used at all

Edit: seems like zeta gets to shine in the new book

Either way if he is continues to write this could be big especially with how the last book ended. I wouldnt mind a spin off just about the members of shadow garden.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nikka BLUE LOCK-U

BAROU :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: nikka hit the kendrick lamar "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

:pacspit: fukk my flashback nikka i will NEVER pass again in my LIFE!

take these feints :dead: this show be giving me goosebumps man these nikkas are locked in!
fat
washed
no hoes
drinking alone in a studio apartment

this is you if you become a team player :damn:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
fat
washed
no hoes
drinking alone in a studio apartment

this is you if you become a team player :damn:
he really made a compelling argument :wow: why do anything over than evolve new techniques, this squad is OD now

it's becoming extremely difficult to not read this piff :lupe: im definitely gonna fold once the season ends

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yo Bleach is finessing me right now with these flashbacks.

Other than that, Bleach has been amazing.

Aizen was fukkin everyone up and it was low-key fire, now we get a flashback.

I had to put it on pause for tomorrow because it ruined my hype.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

So Aizen is on his Dr. Gero tip and has been spying on Ichigo since the beginning.

I really wonder how Ichigo will beat him.

Hope it’s not some crazy ass pull.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yo Bleach is finessing me right now with these flashbacks.

Other than that, Bleach has been amazing.

Aizen was fukkin everyone up and it was low-key fire, now we get a flashback.

I had to put it on pause for tomorrow because it ruined my hype.

So Aizen is on his Dr. Gero tip and has been spying on Ichigo since the beginning.

I really wonder how Ichigo will beat him.

Hope it’s not some crazy ass pull.

woah-chill-out.gif

That's not filler my guy, that's much needed context for the fight you're watching. Aizen isn't just some empty villain swinging a sword and these characters have a very good reason for wanting him dead that you didn't know about. This is important unlike those bullshyt filler arcs you've been sitting through.

I understand your PTSD though, it's just like Dragonball Z back in the day going on a break right in the middle of something dope or being a HxH reader. :mjcry:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
woah-chill-out.gif

That's not filler my guy, that's much needed context for the fight you're watching. Aizen isn't just some empty villain swinging a sword and these characters have a very good reason for wanting him dead that you didn't know about. This is important unlike those bullshyt filler arcs you've been sitting through.

I understand your PTSD though, it's just like Dragonball Z back in the day going on a break right in the middle of something dope or being a HxH reader. :mjcry:
I know it’s important breh, but I was getting tired and the fighting kept me up, then we were going down memory lane, and I said fukk this shyt I’m tired.

But I’m literally sitting back and thinking, how the fukk do you beat this guy? When everyone was attacking him, I kept thinking, how do they know they aren’t fighting each other or some shyt?

I’m also wondering, hasn’t Ichigo already seen Aizen’s Zanpaktou? How is going to win now since that was the entire strategy?

Plus how the hell is Aizen so strong, even without the Zanpaktou?

So many questions I hope I get answers to.

But Bleach has been extremely good as of now. I’m almost fully caught up.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I know it’s important breh, but I was getting tired and the fighting kept me up, then we were going down memory lane, and I said fukk this shyt I’m tired.

But I’m literally sitting back and thinking, how the fukk do you beat this guy? When everyone was attacking him, I kept thinking, how do they know they aren’t fighting each other or some shyt?

I’m also wondering, hasn’t Ichigo already seen Aizen’s Zanpaktou? How is going to win now since that was the entire strategy?

Plus how the hell is Aizen so strong, even without the Zanpaktou?

So many questions I hope I get answers to.

But Bleach has been extremely good as of now. I’m almost fully caught up.
Villains make or break a series and Aizen takes that responsibility personally How the hell do you beat him is a question mfs have been asking for years, some still are. :mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Villains make or break a series and Aizen takes that responsibility personally How the hell do you beat him is a question mfs have been asking for years, some still are. :mjlol:
Wait so it was Aizen who they were talking about that was way too OP that they had to do some ninjutsu to fix? Or was that another villain?