twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bungo Stray Dogs.

@twan83 That last Danmachi episode was actually hopeful, so based on what you keep saying, I should expect that to mean shyt is going to take a hard left further into the abyss.:mjcry:

I was right about my prediction like a month ago about the Xenos coming in to save the squad though. :blessed:
More or less if memory serves correctly we still got more despair left
I just checked comments ya DESPAIR NOT DONE YET

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
so i finished Promised Neverland S1

without spoilers, what's all wrong with season 2? Does it just not adapt the manga well and change stuff.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

without spoilers, what's all wrong with season 2? Does it just not adapt the manga well and change stuff.
they cut out one of the best arcs altogether, poorly executed time skip, animation fell off a clif, etc

its like what happened with tokyo ghoul but worse

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Speaking as an active general in #NoReadGang (so I know fukk all about the manga)

Season 2 starts off decent enough, until it gets to a point where you know they just try to cram everything into the story to get it over with. You really get that feeling 5 or 6 episodes in. Once you get all the way to the end, these nikka just posted up still frames like you done beat a 90's fighting game.

Season 2 really isn't worth the trouble for how bad it ended. Season 1 as a stand alone is like a 9, but adding season 2 just drops the whole anime down to like a 6 or 7.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Eminence in shadows :wow:

They did the novel justice. Instead of rushing they took their time.

We need a season 2 the next 3 arc are the best of all.
A few of you keep hyping this, so I'm actually going to give it a try this weekend. If it's half as good as Danmachi that the homie @twan83 put me on, I'll owe you some Rep.

If it's ass... :unimpressed:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Caught up on Kengan Ashura, they had Kazuya wilding talking about justice just to get choked out. With word of Disney open on selling Hulu, it got me think if it does happen, will Disney still add anime into their catalog or is Iger gonna bush it?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
A few of you keep hyping this, so I'm actually going to give it a try this weekend. If it's half as good as Danmachi that the homie @twan83 put me on, I'll owe you some Rep.

If it's ass... :unimpressed:
similar to blue Lock you will either love it or hate it. It all depends how you feel of the comedy. Basically is more comedic overlord.

For shows airing it’s not in the same level as Vinland, BSD, or Danmachi obviously. But I found it very entertaining watching it weekly.