tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-02-07_at_12.25.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-02-07_at_12.26.01_PM.png

Show might be a pretty dry rom-com, but it is pretty relatable pretty consistently.

Also Ningen Fushin after 6 episodes. It's basically the definition of mid. Like it's not bad, but it's just there I guess. Animation is pretty mediocre as well.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Make no damn sense it’s a damn recap plus just the 1st episode of new season and made that damn much in 3 days
That’s absurd

I’ll say it again if they make any part of the final arc a movie that shyt gonna obliterate records there
Considering how big it is there is no way anybody gonna dodge spoilers for 2 months.

Plus seeing the last 2 episodes on the big screen is a sight to behold. Even if you hate the story animation is as good as you are gonna get in anime right now :banderas:

Slime’s action looked good on the big screen. But demon slayer seeing that on the big screen is a work of art. :wow:

If the rumors are true and we are able to see this in theaters next month I def am Checking it out

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Caught up on Blue Lock, and Isagi is a demon. In most sports anime you don't have the MC that's like Isagi, and that is making the show special. My only gripe is animation doesn't seem to be holding up, but I feel soccer is harder to animate compared to other sports.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
What show is this?

Pretty dry adult cast workplace rom-com. Def not recommended if you are looking for comedy, but it is more grounded then you usually get in the genre minus some of the cast inheriting some weird magical powers.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Caught up on Blue Lock, and Isagi is a demon. In most sports anime you don't have the MC that's like Isagi, and that is making the show special. My only gripe is animation doesn't seem to be holding up, but I feel soccer is harder to animate compared to other sports.
sports anime aside, he's the best MC doing it right now

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Finished Air Master and Season 1 of Tokyo Revengers, I'm surprise that Air Master was never dubbed I still enjoyed it the show is 2000s fukkery at its finest :ahh:

Don't know why it took me long to see Tokyo Revengers, but the first season is fire :banderas: good thing I got around to see the show because word is that episode 1 of season 2 has been dubbed, but hasn't been put out yet, I'm locked in now.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The last few episodes of the Zanpaktou arc were so hard to watch. They were funny, but man was it slow and boring compared to the real arc. They should have changed the last few episodes of the arc to something random.

:francis::francis:

Now, back to regular Bleach

:shaq::shaq:

That Ichiho vs Uqiora was crazy. The amount of emotions from Orihime was something else.

fukkin great.

It’s something cool about just having only Orihime, and Uryu there because only they got to see his transformation and that crazy ass fight.

Hitsugaya’s fight was good too. I would say something about Hollybelle, but I won’t be that guy.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Bleach is so good right now.

Now, I gotta talk about Soifon’s lieutenant.

When this nikka went and charged at the old espada, then had flashbacks about what happened to Soifon, then ran away at the last minute, it had me laughing out loud, literally.

Probably the funniest anime moment ever.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Then when she was screaming at dude to cut her arm off, man the emotions in that.

Old espada probably has the most drip outta them low-key. Dude’s new form looks lit too.

I can’t wait to see how Soifon and her lieutenant win this.

I’m fully invested in this battle and can’t wait to watch more.

Idc what anyone says, this arc is better than SS to me. I do think SS was great though.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The last few episodes of the Zanpaktou arc were so hard to watch. They were funny, but man was it slow and boring compared to the real arc. They should have changed the last few episodes of the arc to something random.

:francis::francis:

Now, back to regular Bleach

:shaq::shaq:

That Ichiho vs Uqiora was crazy. The amount of emotions from Orihime was something else.

fukkin great.

It’s something cool about just having only Orihime, and Uryu there because only they got to see his transformation and that crazy ass fight.

Hitsugaya’s fight was good too. I would say something about Hollybelle, but I won’t be that guy.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Bleach is so good right now.

Now, I gotta talk about Soifon’s lieutenant.

When this nikka went and charged at the old espada, then had flashbacks about what happened to Soifon, then ran away at the last minute, it had me laughing out loud, literally.

Probably the funniest anime moment ever.

Then when she was screaming at dude to cut her arm off, man the emotions in that.

Old espada probably has the most drip outta them low-key. Dude’s new form looks lit too.

I can’t wait to see how Soifon and her lieutenant win this.

I’m fully invested in this battle and can’t wait to watch more.

Idc what anyone says, this arc is better than SS to me. I do think SS was great though.
Man Omaeda behaves just like your average Coli breh. Mans saw a whole ass skeleton turning shyt to dust, including his boss and said "Nope." :hubie:

Being real, Barragan, Starrk, and Ulquiorra definitely have the best drip in the Espada, possibly the series. Kubo was in his bag with these character designs.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finished Air Master and Season 1 of Tokyo Revengers, I'm surprise that Air Master was never dubbed I still enjoyed it the show is 2000s fukkery at its finest :ahh:

Don't know why it took me long to see Tokyo Revengers, but the first season is fire :banderas: good thing I got around to see the show because word is that episode 1 of season 2 has been dubbed, but hasn't been put out yet, I'm locked in now.

Air Master gets slept on when it comes to fighting/action. That show had some wickedly creative dope fights. All those air slams in the alleys and streets.

If you enjoyed the anime 1st season of Tokyo Revenger, try watching the movie which was done pretty well.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@LordDeathwatch

Breh I forgot to mention this.

Is it me or did Uqiora sound a lil salty when he took that L?

Breh was like, “go ahead finish me, I lost, you won’t even hesitate and you’ll just finish me off like hollows do.”

Something like that.

I was also reading the comments section of a YYH vs HXH video, and they said that Bleach took a lot from YYH and that the manga almost wasn’t finished because of that.

Thoughts?

:jbhmm::jbhmm: