We've come to the point where tethers claim they are going to slap Black Americans for talking about reparations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah that's greasy talk. It's a better way to convey that. But we're not a monolith. I do understand why we got more accomplished when we were a more concentrated group though. Imaging trying to get the south of today on the same page to boycott the busses for years.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah that's greasy talk. It's a better way to convey that. But we're not a monolith. I do understand why we got more accomplished when we were a more concentrated group though. Imaging trying to get the south of today on the same page to boycott the busses for years.

It's outrageous.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We was warned this was coming they some black immigrants wanna replace us to be closer to the white man doing all they can to undermine us. But people get mad when we call them tethers... A sellout by any other name...is still a sellout :francis:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Slavery
Share cropping
Jim Crow
Great Depression
No G.i Bill
No FHA Loans
Flooding Black towns.
Destroying black towns
Redlining
Kkk running families out of neighborhoods.
Denying educational opportunities.
Crack
Government sponsored drug dealing
Private sector racism
Civil rights given to white women, says, and foreigners
Police brutality
Opiate crisis
Ending affirmative action
10 trillion being past down from boomers because of the above opportunities granted to whites.

Yea reparations won't be going away until we get it. The keys to building wealth have been denied. Just because your warlord grandfather got you out the village doesn't mean we need to be grateful for crumbs. This isnt about finding some punk ass job.You be grateful we got you in the door.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Slavery
Share cropping
Jim Crow
Great Depression
No G.i Bill
No FHA Loans
Flooding Black towns.
Destroying black town
Redlining
Kkk running families out if neighborhoods.
Crack
Private sector racism
Civil rights given to white women, says, and foreigners
Police grateful.
10 trillion being past down from boomers.

Yea reparations won't be going away until we get it. The keys to building wealth have been denied. Just because your warlord grandfather got you out the village doesn't mean we need to be grateful for crumbs. You be grateful we got you in the door.
You're from Cape Verde you grappling bedbuck
You ain't getting shyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Grifters made black folks shift their focus from who the real enemy is and focus on infighting. Sad shyt

The enemy is benign neglect and the current status quo.

All we want to the Dems to present something that will reduce the racial wealth gap, reduce incarceration rate, reduce police brutality.

They need to do something.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
@Voice of Reason And who the hell is he gonna slap???:unimpressed: It damn sure can't be your ass. Or any other Internet Ass Muhfukka for that matter.

Yall don't talk about reparations, yall talk @JohnnyElbow014 and whatever the fukk he had to say about music on Twitter :dead: stop playing
kid-panic.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.