(Wesley Snipes & Kevin Hart) - Netflix project "True Story" UPDATE: Released today 24th

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
UPDATE: Just dropped wed nov 24th

:wow:

Dolomite is my name
Coming 2 America
True story

Kevin-Hart-Wesley-Snipes.jpg

Kevin Hart and Wesley Snipes will star as two brothers in Netflix’s upcoming fictional limited series “True Story,” the streamer announced Wednesday.

Hart will play Kid, a world-famous comedian who makes a tour stop in his hometown of Philadelphia and visits his older brother Carlton, played by Snipes. However, the events of one lost evening turn into matters of life or death that threaten to destroy Kid’s career and everything he has built.

“I’ve never been more excited about an acting project in my career. I’ve always been a fan of Wesley Snipes and working with him is mind-blowing,” said Hart in a statement. “Having HartBeat Productions at the helm and working alongside Eric Newman as a partner and creative arm has been unreal, nobody is ready for what this show is going to be.”

- Kevin Hart, Wesley Snipes Star in Netflix Series 'True Story' - Variety

Sidenote:
Kevin hart also has a Will Smith movie collabo coming down the pipe set in Philly.

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Good to see Wesley getting more work. Great talent can't be denied. Blade 2 and white men can't jump in my top 10 movies ever. Wesley is one of the GOATS.

For the longest time I thought "white men can't jump" was a Spike Lee movie :mjlol: ...but it was written and directed by a white guy who has a thing for making sports related movies.:ehh:

SIDENOTE:
Same guy made "great white hype" with Samuel Jackson.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
For the longest time I thought "white men can't jump" was a Spike Lee movie :mjlol: ...but it was written and directed by a white guy who has a thing for making sports related movies.:ehh:

SIDENOTE:
Same guy made "great white hype" with Samuel Jackson.

I love that movie man

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I can dig. Sounds like Kevin is trying to expand that Hart Productions to some fresher content. :ehh:

Hopefully actually filmed in Philly and not Atlanta soundstage....:wow: