Were Women always this zooked?

Daps
Literally every girl you meet nowaadays every girl is literally from the 4th planet of the 10th sun of the andromena galaxy...it makes absolutely no sense to walk around looking so sexxy but be so wonked in the brain

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Literally every girl you meet nowaadays every girl is literally from the 4th planet of the 10th sun of the andromena galaxy...it makes absolutely no sense to walk around looking so sexxy but be so wonked in the brain

Pics or I will neg you :umad:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these mother of earth bytches are borderline retarded and have hairy twats

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

I'm guessing this is longhand for crazy? :dwillhuh:

Young people tend to be a little touched in the head in their often overzealous quest to be unique and interesting. I wouldn't look too much into it. When you're on your way up and learning a lot along the way, you'll swear that you're a burgeoning intellectual for knowing this or that. The higher up you move the more you see people that will truly floor you with your intelligence and wisdom.

:obama: You just gotta give these weird girls some time to realize it.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
The instagram facebook era has taught females to only care about looking cute. I mean every cute female on IG got like 50k followers, they feel like they're successful already.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The instagram facebook era has taught females to only care about looking cute. I mean every cute female on IG got like 50k followers, they feel like they're successful already.

the average female got like 10k followers

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

beat me to it. the twitter generation is dumb as fukking rocks. yes even dumber than previously imo :ehh: